jane not a pain replied to the discussion Storyline 360 - Actual Manual PDF vs. Online User Guide?
"Hi all I have just added this as a product feature request... I have noticed a few people requesting user guides that are updated, or in ..."
- almost 3 years ago12/13/19 at 12:39 am (UTC)
jane not a pain replied to the discussion NEW IN ARTICULATE 360 TRAINING: On-demand Content and Improved Search
"Thanks Tom and Articulate for providing this incredibly useful functionality. It saves us a lot to time. There is so much to learn ..."
- almost 3 years ago12/11/19 at 11:40 pm (UTC)
jane not a pain commented on the article How to Easily Customize the Gorgeous Content Library 360 Templates
"Hi Daniel The option to change the picture appeared for me...just ensure that you have actually selected the photo first by clicking ..."
- over 4 years ago05/10/18 at 5:32 am (UTC)
"Really helpful tutorial with good quality clean, consistent screenshots and clear annotation...make it very easy to understand and learn..."
- over 4 years ago01/29/18 at 5:48 am (UTC)
"Thank you Richard...its very practical and relevant and easy to follow"
- over 4 years ago01/27/18 at 5:02 am (UTC)
jane not a pain commented on the article Course Starters: Construction Theme E-Learning Templates #183
"Seriously excellent work Dianne!...strong, clean, and as commented, comprehensive. Also love the "small" stuff like shadows, transparency..."
- almost 5 years ago11/22/17 at 3:05 am (UTC)
"Thanks Mike The book is well written and has specific relevant and researched content. This really helps and enhances ID's professionali..."
- 5 years ago07/29/17 at 5:13 am (UTC)
"I use Camtasia which is really easy to use, and yet offers some powerful editing features such has visually draggable fade in and out, no..."
- over 5 years ago06/05/17 at 5:28 am (UTC)
"Yes please. The ability to print out all the triggers, and variables for projects would be a great asset to learn and plan from. I have a..."
- over 5 years ago05/03/17 at 2:11 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the idea Nicole. I deconstructed your game, and had a go of my version of your work at http://workdemos.s3.amazonaws.com/portf..."
- over 5 years ago04/11/17 at 1:23 am (UTC)
jane not a pain added the course Drag and Drop Photoshop Game
"Simple 2 slide drag and drop game with attempts counter displayed"
- over 5 years ago04/10/17 at 6:52 am (UTC)
jane not a pain added the course Living Places Website
"Website prototype featuring image slider, scrolling panels, navigation, video and other pages"
- over 5 years ago03/20/17 at 10:58 pm (UTC)
jane not a pain added the course Corporate Car Park Issues
"Single scene branching sceanario using numeric variables - based on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ih1AnnGswc&li"
- over 5 years ago03/20/17 at 3:06 am (UTC)
jane not a pain added the course Health Issues
"A short and simple single scene hover interactive"
- over 5 years ago03/19/17 at 9:37 pm (UTC)
jane not a pain replied to the discussion Changes to Feedback Master Do Not Translate to Slides
"Hi Jenna I found this tutorial from Matthew Guyan very practical and helpful, and it works for me.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U..."
- over 5 years ago03/02/17 at 11:37 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley Could I add a few other ideas in relation to these great ones above, and be warned, I come from an Adobe/TechSmith background...."
- over 5 years ago02/14/17 at 4:55 am (UTC)
"Hi Kim Yes you can.... Here is a really simple example of what you requested I hope..."
- over 5 years ago02/12/17 at 9:42 am (UTC)
"Thanks Jerson! I watched your tutorial video and it is a cool feature to use This is a great hack, thanks so much I hope Articulate en..."
- over 5 years ago01/15/17 at 11:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi Brian This a is a bit late but go to pixabay.com, and type in army or whatever, you can select a filter for images or vectors. There ..."
- over 5 years ago01/10/17 at 4:23 am (UTC)
"Thanks, so easy to do now, and so useful and practial"
- almost 6 years ago12/30/16 at 10:56 pm (UTC)
"Hi Michael That sounds like an apt description to me! So yes blitz on! Jane"
- almost 6 years ago10/12/16 at 11:10 pm (UTC)
"Excellent work Micah...I learned a lot about how chicken is cooked, and the top quality graphics, banners, text, photos, and hot spot cal..."
- over 6 years ago06/16/16 at 4:49 am (UTC)