"Not exactly a hover action as that's not touch compliant, more of an overlay as in web production; but it doesn't have to be fullscreen l..."
- 2 years ago02/14/19 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
"Yes accordions are good if you have a small glossary, and don't mind interrupting the flow of your paragraph. thank-you though,"
- 2 years ago02/11/19 at 10:42 pm (UTC)
jeff wright started a new discussion text overlay same as Labeled graphic
"Hello, it's possible to create a labelled graphic with hot-spot overlays providing a text explanation. I need something like this but in..."
- 2 years ago02/11/19 at 9:52 pm (UTC)
"Hello, I'm using the "JAWSInspect" extension in firefox and I'm seeing unicode being added to the end of menu items. attached is a scree..."
- over 2 years ago12/10/18 at 6:25 pm (UTC)
"We have adopted accessibility compliance as part of our production best-practices. Just making this comment so I may see updates on this ..."
- over 2 years ago11/21/18 at 3:58 pm (UTC)
"Ashley Terwilliger Hi Jeff, Thanks for sharing that image and letting us know what types of characters and outfits you'd need. I pass..."
- over 2 years ago10/30/18 at 2:23 pm (UTC)
"Many thanks Wendy, Goanimate is now Vyond, but I will look into it, cheers!"
- over 2 years ago10/30/18 at 2:16 pm (UTC)
jeff wright started a new discussion Industrial characters and safety gear
"Hello, regarding pose-able characters in Storyline, I need industrial characters wearing all the safety gear at a basic site-access level..."
- over 2 years ago10/29/18 at 10:03 pm (UTC)
jeff wright replied to the discussion Hiring external contractor to build in Rise and then give the course to us in Rise. Impossible?
"That's the ticket, thank you Michael! I was trying to share it from within the course, I should have been looking on the main page. send..."
- over 2 years ago07/18/18 at 3:22 pm (UTC)
jeff wright started a new discussion Hiring external contractor to build in Rise and then give the course to us in Rise. Impossible?
"Hello, if we hire a company to build a course in Rise, and they are not on our team account, how do we get the course back from them in a..."
- over 2 years ago07/18/18 at 2:45 pm (UTC)
"that's true, I suppose it's better than nothing at all"
- almost 3 years ago07/12/18 at 8:30 pm (UTC)
jeff wright started a new discussion Archiving a course
"So we have a number of courses and I'd like to export them to an archive in the event of an account error or cloud bug, whatever, I like ..."
- almost 3 years ago07/12/18 at 7:44 pm (UTC)
"Yes it does, thank you, I decided to keep the percentage but remove the pass/fail dialogue. With the review quiz button it works quite ..."
- over 3 years ago12/18/17 at 6:04 pm (UTC)