Jeremy Usher started a new discussion Chrome 80 update
"Hi I have just been notified by our LMS provider (Cornerstone) that changes will be made in Chrome 80, due for launch in Feb 2020, that w..."
- 1 month ago12/11/19 at 1:53 pm (UTC)
- 1 year ago12/06/18 at 7:51 am (UTC)
"Hi Dave As a guess I'd change the line var myName = lmsAPI.SCORM2004_GetStudentName(); to var myName = lmsAPI.SCORM2004_GetUsername()..."
- 1 year ago11/29/18 at 7:49 am (UTC)
"Hi Daniel and Przemyslaw Problem solved! Many thanks for your help, this has saved me so much time. Jeremy "
- 1 year ago11/06/18 at 8:38 am (UTC)
"Hi Daniel Not yet, we're a bit stuck as a large proportion of our courses use this and the names are embedded through the courses so ..."
- 1 year ago11/05/18 at 7:55 am (UTC)
Jeremy Usher replied to the discussion Everything we know about Cornerstone on Demand and Storyline!
"HI Marcus Did you ever resolve this as I have the save issue trying to pull the learner name from cornerstone?"
- 1 year ago11/02/18 at 4:50 pm (UTC)
Jeremy Usher started a new discussion Cornerstone learner name
"Hi We've just started using Cornerstone Ondemand as our LMS and have a issue pulling the learner name from the LMS into the course using..."
- 1 year ago10/31/18 at 2:39 pm (UTC)
"David - many thanks for replying so quickly. That's really useful, I have a number of versions in test at the moment and one doesn't com..."
- over 1 year ago07/17/18 at 3:24 pm (UTC)
"Hi david We are currently looking at SABS as a potential LMS provider. Do you mind if I ask how it's working for you and if this problem..."
- over 1 year ago07/17/18 at 2:29 pm (UTC)
"i've been trying to work out ho to create a walking character for a current project and now i know how. Thanks for posting this, it's a g..."
- over 1 year ago06/08/18 at 7:15 am (UTC)
"WE never managed to isolate a single cause of this problem, but making several small changes, did make a small improvements. Course tra..."
- almost 2 years ago04/04/18 at 7:30 am (UTC)
Jeremy Usher started a new discussion Google Chrome release 66, auto mute of videos
"I've just been talking to our IT team and they have told me that Google is planning to mute videos that play automatically, from release ..."
- almost 2 years ago03/23/18 at 2:37 pm (UTC)
Jeremy Usher started a new discussion Tracking issues on resumed courses
"I need to be able to allow users to return and retake some compliance training that they have already completed, but I'm having an issue ..."
- almost 2 years ago03/15/18 at 2:14 pm (UTC)
"I've been trying to find a way to access the learner name for a while and never got round to it, your solution worked first time. No more..."
- over 2 years ago08/01/17 at 6:50 am (UTC)
"Hi Ramona We have an issue with random freezes that I'm still working on. One thing that definitely helped is using Google Chrome, the..."
- over 2 years ago06/07/17 at 10:52 am (UTC)
Jeremy Usher started a new discussion Tracking issues and random freezes
"I wonder if anyone has had any experience with courses freezing at random points and not at the same time, not tracking correctly. We hav..."
- over 2 years ago05/26/17 at 9:51 am (UTC)
"Hi Carrie Many thanks, this looks like a great place to start. I'm just completing a large project so haven't had the time to give it..."
- over 2 years ago05/13/17 at 6:03 am (UTC)
"Thanks both We are encountering buffering in some sites, so using the timeline is unlikely to be successful for the reason you have give..."
- over 2 years ago05/03/17 at 7:13 am (UTC)
"Hi Jack/Ashley Thanks for your reply's. The layers option is a great idea, I'll give it a try for starting the video. The course I'm w..."
- over 2 years ago05/02/17 at 7:26 am (UTC)
"Hi Jack Thanks for the quick response. When I follow the instruction on the links I do not find the options listed. I'm using 360 and ..."
- over 2 years ago04/28/17 at 3:55 pm (UTC)
Jeremy Usher started a new discussion embeded video triggers
"Hi I'm trying to use a video embed codes from YouTube for the first time. I can get the video to work, but need to trigger the video to ..."
- over 2 years ago04/28/17 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
"Hi Daniel Many thanks for the quick response. This will solve the problem for me. Video files play with no problem - as you said a bit ..."
- over 3 years ago10/14/16 at 7:09 am (UTC)