"If anyone is ever interested. I ended up using vimeo's api and embedding the videos as objects using the attached js and the index is the..."
- 5 years ago04/27/17 at 7:52 pm (UTC)
"I get this error anytime my file path is too long... simply shortening it works. I messed around with it the first time a long time and t..."
- 5 years ago04/12/17 at 8:32 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jamie, I am after something along these lines and I have seen several of your posts while researching so maybe you have tackled this b..."
- over 5 years ago03/20/17 at 11:23 pm (UTC)
"you can easily install windows on your chromebook and run both chrome os and windows on your machine.Then you can install storyline. I in..."
- over 5 years ago02/07/17 at 5:36 pm (UTC)
- over 5 years ago01/24/17 at 10:31 pm (UTC)
"Exactly. Sometimes the jump to next slide gets stuck so we don't have a way to fix this problem. other than just having them move to the ..."
- over 5 years ago01/18/17 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
"This really should be address in an update. basically the only way to make a change to an object is to rename the file and edit the slid..."
- over 5 years ago01/17/17 at 8:39 pm (UTC)
julie g. started a new discussion manually move user to next slide
"Does anyone know of an LMS or a way to manually move a user to the next slide with a restricted menu? We have some older scorms and stude..."
- over 5 years ago01/17/17 at 8:18 pm (UTC)
"Actually that wasn't the problem. I tried duplicating one that was created on my desktop but when I changed the path to an object that is..."
- over 5 years ago01/04/17 at 8:23 pm (UTC)
"I found the problem. I backed up my project folder to a usb and started working from there, thats what caused the issues. all the ones wo..."
- over 5 years ago01/04/17 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
julie g. started a new discussion Error Publishing
"Storyline was working fine until the other day and now I can't publish anything. Here is what I have done so far: 1- uninstalled the pr..."
- over 5 years ago01/04/17 at 5:46 pm (UTC)
"mac: chrome windows: IE Its doing it in all except safari. each time the next trigger is activated it acts as a new page in the browser."
- over 5 years ago12/14/16 at 6:21 pm (UTC)
julie g. replied to the discussion Remove play button on html5 opening screen in Storyline 2
"Here is a solution but you have to edit the code after its published: http://blog.commlabindia.com/elearning-development/hide-play-butto..."
- over 5 years ago12/08/16 at 9:17 pm (UTC)
"no its a different video on each slide. "
- over 5 years ago12/08/16 at 6:01 pm (UTC)
julie g. started a new discussion Prevent reload on object
"I have a video object embedded on each slide. Every time the users moves from slide to slide it is reloading the page (you can't tell it ..."
- over 5 years ago12/07/16 at 9:26 pm (UTC)
"Good suggestion with the transparent shape. This thread solved what has been painful problem to solve. By state regulations our students ..."
- almost 6 years ago09/02/16 at 6:58 pm (UTC)
"This thread was very helpful! I am trying to achieve something very similar. My users have to watch a video clip in its entirety the firs..."
- almost 6 years ago09/01/16 at 9:16 pm (UTC)
"I got it working. changing the video settings to play with click vs automatic prompts the browsers to start preloading the rest of the vi..."
- almost 6 years ago08/25/16 at 8:23 pm (UTC)
"That is the article I read. However, after you watch the first slide 1.1 (video) 1.3, 1.4 (questions) and hit previous which takes you to..."
- almost 6 years ago08/25/16 at 7:39 pm (UTC)
"that is how I set it up originally 9 slides with 7-15 min segments. I think the problem maybe that certain triggers send users to hidden ..."
- almost 6 years ago08/25/16 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
julie g. started a new discussion pause timeline when video is paused
"I need to find a way to pause the timeline when a embedded video is paused or a way to attach a trigger to an object. I have videos embed..."
- almost 6 years ago08/25/16 at 4:25 pm (UTC)
"what about creating a custom video controller that only has play stop and rewind? I can't believe there is no solution to this. there are..."
- 6 years ago06/30/16 at 10:51 pm (UTC)
"I am still looking for a solution to this. has anyone found a useful solution?"
- 6 years ago06/30/16 at 10:44 pm (UTC)
"was there a solution for the rewind bit of his question? how can we allow users to rewind a video. I have found several ways to prevent m..."
- 6 years ago06/30/16 at 9:16 pm (UTC)