"Having problems too - AHH, It was working fine about 8am PST this morning and then all a sudden it won't load. "
- 3 months ago03/23/20 at 6:07 pm (UTC)
"FINALLY! Thank you"
- 5 months ago02/04/20 at 9:58 pm (UTC)
"Has anyone done this for Tin Can?"
- 7 months ago12/18/19 at 8:40 pm (UTC)
"Any updates to why Rise courses don't launch in IE? Cornerstone is our LMS. Here's why it needs to work in IE. Many of our internal..."
- 11 months ago08/13/19 at 5:27 pm (UTC)
"So awesome, well done."
- over 1 year ago03/06/19 at 4:33 pm (UTC)
"I think that could work. You would have to build the quiz passing conditions in storyline and then add the continue divider. Then, set t..."
- over 1 year ago10/18/18 at 4:18 pm (UTC)
"I had to scrap my entire navigational design, Ashley. I made a copy of it a Rise and then made another copy, which was a less exciting, l..."
- over 1 year ago10/17/18 at 11:31 pm (UTC)
kelsey rodgers commented on the article Create Branched Scenarios in Rise with Two Awesome New Features
"The Quiz pre-built lesson really REALLY needs to have the capability to add a button set after the results are shown. Otherwise, the "kno..."
- almost 2 years ago08/18/18 at 12:13 am (UTC)
"it would be great to be able to add a continue button in a quiz block if you've turned off the global navigation. Otherwise, learners can..."
- almost 2 years ago08/17/18 at 11:58 pm (UTC)
kelsey rodgers replied to the discussion In Rise, can you remove the lesson progression number and the percentage complete labels completely?
"Any updates on this? Also, @Stuart, I am interested in editing the .js file. If you have the time, could you please provide the instructi..."
- almost 2 years ago08/17/18 at 10:58 pm (UTC)