"Thank you for this update. So glad the Right-click option is working again!"
- 5 years ago09/21/15 at 4:12 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley, Will the HTML5 setting only work when published and not in PREVIEW mode then? "
- over 5 years ago08/21/15 at 7:19 pm (UTC)
Kimberly Lococo started a new discussion RIght-Click option NOT working in Simulations
"I am working on development of some system simulations and need to use the Right-click option on some slides. I have instructions to Righ..."
- over 5 years ago08/21/15 at 5:43 pm (UTC)
"Hi Cheryl, I also use the Restricted TOC options for some of my projects and have delt with the timeline issue. The fix I made to resolv..."
- over 5 years ago08/11/15 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much Ashley! I turned that option off and it works fine now. Strange that none of the other slides showed the correct answers...."
- over 5 years ago06/11/15 at 7:02 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley, I did check the Results slide and on mine everything is checked EXCEPT the Allow user to print results option. I created..."
- over 5 years ago06/11/15 at 6:32 pm (UTC)
Kimberly Lococo started a new discussion Answer Display when Reviewing Quiz
"I want my students to be able to Review a quiz after completion and allow them to see the questions they got correct/incorrect but I don'..."
- over 5 years ago06/11/15 at 3:27 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Christopher. Yes, please submit a request to have this changed. No where else in working mode do we see player colors in the othe..."
- over 5 years ago06/10/15 at 2:25 pm (UTC)
"Hi Claudia, I have actually submitted two requests. I submitted a request right after I started this string asking to change the Notes t..."
- over 5 years ago05/22/15 at 3:01 pm (UTC)
"Honestly, I still don't see why the player colors need to appear in working mode. Users can still see the player colors in Preview mode, ..."
- over 5 years ago05/22/15 at 2:04 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Claudia! Hopefully they will get this fixed soon! "
- over 5 years ago05/21/15 at 10:17 pm (UTC)
"Yes I have seen the reason and seen the video. I am the one who started this conversation (please read this conversation string). As I h..."
- over 5 years ago05/12/15 at 5:49 pm (UTC)
"As I suggested earlier, WHY can't the NOTES tab that we see while working in Storyline appear wtih white background and black text as it ..."
- over 5 years ago05/12/15 at 5:19 pm (UTC)
"Yes, I saw the Tutorial on this. But that doesn't help us since our Player colors are customized with company branded colors. I can't cha..."
- over 5 years ago05/08/15 at 5:29 pm (UTC)
"I just now saw the updated Tutorial regarding the background and font colors of the Notes now matching the Player colors. That is a nice ..."
- over 5 years ago05/08/15 at 4:51 pm (UTC)
Kimberly Lococo started a new discussion New Storyline Updates - Slide Notes Issue
"I just installed the new updates (5 ) and opened one of my courses but now have an issue with the slide Notes tab. All of my slide notes ..."
- over 5 years ago05/08/15 at 4:26 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much! The Storyline file and published Word doc have been uploaded. "
- over 5 years ago03/11/15 at 2:03 pm (UTC)
"Hi Emily, Is there a way to send you the files directly so not available publicly on this site, due to new product information we are co..."
- over 5 years ago03/10/15 at 9:08 pm (UTC)
Kimberly Lococo started a new discussion Storyline layers when published to Word
"We frequently publish our Storyline content to Word to create our Facilitator Guides. One of the options during the publishing process is..."
- over 5 years ago03/10/15 at 4:58 pm (UTC)
"I have been shortening the timeline down to about 1 second but it would be REALLY nice if there was a way to change the DEFAULT timeline ..."
- over 5 years ago03/04/15 at 8:25 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the reply! The font I'm using on this particular project is Century Gothic and this is the one that is offset in Preview but ..."
- almost 6 years ago02/05/15 at 9:00 pm (UTC)
Kimberly Lococo started a new discussion Offset Bold Text in Storyline
"Can anyone explain WHY text in Storyline becomes offset (out of alignment) when Bolding? Typically, I will notice the text is out of alig..."
- almost 6 years ago02/05/15 at 8:40 pm (UTC)
"I appreciate the feedback. However, we develop many courses using the Menu option and keep the Player option set to Restricted so the stu..."
- almost 6 years ago01/21/15 at 9:02 pm (UTC)
Kimberly Lococo started a new discussion Default Timeline Setting
"Hi all, Is there anyway to change the default timeline setting. Currently, slides default to 5 seconds on the Timline. When published, t..."
- almost 6 years ago01/20/15 at 5:17 pm (UTC)