"Yay! It worked! Thanks Crystal!"
- over 2 years ago01/30/18 at 1:54 pm (UTC)
"If I may make another suggestion... when I use Articulate Review I always include the menu so that I can skip to any area in the course. ..."
- over 2 years ago01/27/18 at 7:07 am (UTC)
Laura Hathaway started a new discussion Courses are restarting
"Good afternoon, I have a couple of courses on Articulate Review that get to a point, then rather than progressing to the next slide the p..."
- over 2 years ago01/26/18 at 9:43 pm (UTC)
"Thank you Allison! "
- over 2 years ago10/26/17 at 2:55 pm (UTC)
Laura Hathaway started a new discussion Using multiple dropdowns on a single slide
"Greetings! I'm trying to develop a slide (or if necessary, multiple slides that look like a single slide) that includes multiple drop do..."
- over 2 years ago10/26/17 at 1:44 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Brian! I will look into it now that I know it can be done :) I didn't want to bang my head against a wall looking for a solution t..."
- over 3 years ago03/09/17 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
Laura Hathaway started a new discussion Customizing Course Content with Variables
"Good afternoon all, I would like to design my courses to address customers by name; is there any way that this information can be captur..."
- over 3 years ago03/08/17 at 7:05 pm (UTC)
Laura Hathaway started a new discussion Is Storyline 360 backward compatible?
"I know that we can "upgrade" .story files made in Storyline 2 to Storyline 360, but will Storyline 2 open files from Storyline 360? Can w..."
- over 3 years ago02/06/17 at 8:28 pm (UTC)
"Hi Tunde, I think most Instructional Designers and Technologists have a Master's degree, and a background in a related field (education/..."
- over 3 years ago12/09/16 at 1:48 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much Emily! I am trying to upload to Articulate Online manually, and the first barrier I find is that the output is a single .S..."
- over 3 years ago11/28/16 at 7:33 pm (UTC)
Laura Hathaway started a new discussion Storyline 360 Printing certificates and sending email
"Does anyone know how we can either print a customizable certificate or send an email consisting of compiled notes taken during the worksh..."
- over 3 years ago11/28/16 at 5:23 pm (UTC)
"Wondering how to add the code in HTML and .mp3 file when publishing from Storyline 360 to manually upload to Articulate Online. I have th..."
- over 3 years ago11/28/16 at 4:03 pm (UTC)
"I have to admit that I'm disappointed. I don't understand why, when this is clearly a feature requested by so many users, the ability to ..."
- over 3 years ago11/28/16 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
Laura Hathaway started a new discussion 360 Crashes when I'm trying to edit states
"I've converted a workshop from Storyline 2 to the 360 version and am trying to add hover states to some lines of text on a slide. I can u..."
- over 3 years ago11/10/16 at 4:31 pm (UTC)
"Good afternoon, Thanks so much for your response, but I'm looking for more specific information. Do you have any data on load statistics..."
- over 3 years ago10/27/16 at 7:48 pm (UTC)
Laura Hathaway started a new discussion Articulate Online Performance Data?
"I have a customer who has told their IT team that they are experiencing some issues with connectivity/access to the site. Does Articulate..."
- over 3 years ago10/26/16 at 2:04 am (UTC)
"It's beautiful! How did you get the music to play across the slides?"
- almost 4 years ago09/12/16 at 3:41 am (UTC)
Laura Hathaway started a new discussion Error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
"Hi all, I've been having a battle of attrition trying to publish my pptx file to Articulate Online. When I try to publish, I watch close..."
- almost 4 years ago08/09/16 at 7:04 pm (UTC)