"Hi Alyssa, Thanks for the prompt response. We have discovered that one of our computers was corrupt. We formatted the drive, rebuilt the..."
- almost 2 years ago07/18/18 at 6:43 pm (UTC)
lawrence jacobson started a new discussion Restarting a course issues on Android devices
"Hi everyone, We are building courses in Articulate Storyline 3 which are published for TinCan as HTML5 with Flash backup. For the most p..."
- almost 2 years ago07/12/18 at 7:08 am (UTC)
"I think single licences are meant to only be used by a single user. This is probably not the case in the real world. Ethically speaking, ..."
- 3 years ago02/28/17 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
"I could be wrong here, as I am not part of the Articulate team, but I think the team licences are meant for a situation where you have 10..."
- 3 years ago02/28/17 at 2:51 pm (UTC)
"One of our freelancers, who is a student, has upgraded to 360. It is a very nice product but definitely not worth the yearly fee. As a sm..."
- over 3 years ago11/30/16 at 10:04 pm (UTC)
"I just had my own questions satisfactorily answered by Articulate support. Development will continue on the standalone software and at so..."
- over 3 years ago11/09/16 at 3:13 pm (UTC)
lawrence jacobson started a new discussion Articulate 360
"I am confused by this new Articulate 360 and what it means for Articulate Storyline. Does this mean that no further development will occu..."
- over 3 years ago11/09/16 at 2:59 pm (UTC)
"Well done Storyline team. I look forward to installing and testing this update. Kind regards, Lawrence Jacobson Head of E-learning [l..."
- almost 4 years ago07/27/16 at 7:49 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the prompt response Ashley, that is very helpful and exactly the information I was looking for. I am glad to hear that Storyli..."
- 5 years ago03/09/15 at 7:45 pm (UTC)
lawrence jacobson started a new discussion Storyline in an LMS
"Hi there, Does anyone know how Storyline courses work in an LMS. When a user opens a course on an LMS does the whole course download as ..."
- 5 years ago03/09/15 at 2:43 pm (UTC)
"I experienced this problem with Articulate Storyline 1 and am now also experiencing it with Articulate Storyline 2. The work arounds do s..."
- over 5 years ago12/28/14 at 9:50 am (UTC)
"Thanks Emily, I will check the requirements and then submit a support case."
- over 5 years ago11/11/14 at 6:47 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Emily, That is a surprise to hear. There must be something funny on my machine. Storyline is working wonderfully in all other are..."
- over 5 years ago11/11/14 at 6:36 pm (UTC)
"Hi Emily, Thank you for your response. My original posting is incorrect because I can copy and paste from Word and PowerPoint into my S..."
- over 5 years ago11/11/14 at 6:30 pm (UTC)