margit g replied to the discussion Course on Articulate Review ciming up with "Access Denied" error message
"I have the same problem, I uploaded a new version of the same course. The new version works and I can see the comments too. Maybe this he..."
- 5 months ago05/04/21 at 1:23 pm (UTC)
"Thanks @math notermans for your inputs! I don't seem to be able to find any elements with a data-acc-text attribute. Is this a se..."
- 8 months ago01/07/21 at 9:53 am (UTC)
margit g started a new discussion automated e2e testing
"Hi, we are currently looking into automated e2e & integration testing for our courses. The courses are created via Storyline 3 and ou..."
- 9 months ago01/05/21 at 2:40 pm (UTC)
"We did a lot of testing for this bug. So far it looks like it has to do something with the computers we use as on some computers it work ..."
- 1 year ago08/20/20 at 6:14 am (UTC)
"Interesting, looks like there are different variations of the audio bug. We don't have missing extensions but we found "broken" audi..."
- 1 year ago06/22/20 at 1:58 pm (UTC)
margit g started a new discussion Audio missing in Output
"Hi, I experience a strange behaviour with audios in Storyline. I often change audio files also in large numbers in a course and it occure..."
- over 1 year ago06/19/20 at 12:41 pm (UTC)
margit g started a new discussion Closed Captions Missing
"We experience a problem with Storylines Closed Caption. In some cases the captions are missing. We have the following setup: A course in ..."
- over 1 year ago05/11/20 at 9:15 am (UTC)
margit g replied to the discussion Rise Scenarios : Number of responses limited to 3?
"i really like the scenario but i agree with JC and Arek more options would be very helpful. "
- over 1 year ago01/08/20 at 11:57 am (UTC)
margit g commented on the article Using Checklist Interactions in E-Learning (2019) #252
"I like the design of your course and the animations."
- almost 2 years ago10/02/19 at 6:02 am (UTC)
"Anything new about this bug? As far as I see it is still there in the latest (september 2019) storyline 3 and 360 update."
- almost 2 years ago10/01/19 at 9:24 am (UTC)
"I uploaded my source file here: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/building-better-courses/challenge-245-dial-movement#reply-62..."
- 2 years ago08/20/19 at 6:10 am (UTC)
"Hi, I upload my file so you can have a closer look into how this works. It's a bit more complex then Owen described as I count up in step..."
- 2 years ago08/20/19 at 6:08 am (UTC)
"exactly :) a nice method to work timeline independant."
- 2 years ago08/19/19 at 6:11 am (UTC)
margit g added the course Restult Dialmeter
"Use a dial to show users result percent in a dynamic way."
- 2 years ago08/16/19 at 10:07 am (UTC)
"I used a dial to show the learners result: https://360.articulate.com/review/content/3e76e59c-c2fd-4144-b300-3095e4111e5f/review"
- 2 years ago08/14/19 at 1:09 pm (UTC)
margit g replied to the discussion Blurry images after Storyline 360 latest update, June 18, 2019 (Build 3.29.19305.0)
"especialy with the modern player where it is not possible to choose this setting."
- 2 years ago08/06/19 at 1:50 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Jack for your detailed investigations."
- 2 years ago08/02/19 at 10:01 am (UTC)
"Yes Jack I was the same with my file. Maybe we run into a language issue here. As we both look the German Excel and Windows version. I do..."
- 2 years ago08/02/19 at 9:13 am (UTC)
"I originally did the same. I wrote it in two columns and stored it as csv as discribed. The comma comes from the csv storage format i gue..."
- 2 years ago07/31/19 at 10:09 am (UTC)
"That is a good poin David. I tried your suggestion with the file I included. Storyline says sucessfully imported but no terms are there a..."
- 2 years ago07/31/19 at 6:01 am (UTC)
"+1 for "organising" the glossar with links, search etc. Endless scrolling is not a user friendly method to find a definition. I wou..."
- 2 years ago07/31/19 at 5:54 am (UTC)
"I just tried it, and first issue I run into was that special letters like ß, ö, ü, etc are not displayed correct after the import from ex..."
- 2 years ago07/30/19 at 5:53 am (UTC)
"Would like this feature but please include information where the hidden objects are located."
- 2 years ago07/26/19 at 6:03 am (UTC)
"Our targets had dashed outlines but also a solid fill with no transparancy. One of the versions we published used update 25. And we exper..."
- 2 years ago06/26/19 at 5:56 am (UTC)