"You know - it would make a lot more sense if there was a default variable name assigned to each radio button set AND when the learner cli..."
- 4 years ago03/25/18 at 4:13 pm (UTC)
"I've used the same process in Lectora for years - was disappointed it wasn't native to Storyline - so I finally just wrote it. I've writ..."
- over 4 years ago11/17/17 at 7:10 pm (UTC)
peter sorenson started a new discussion A Better Way to Manage Variables
"I've always thought the way Storyline handles variables was too limited - requiring too many variables to handle simple challenges. So ..."
- over 4 years ago11/16/17 at 7:06 pm (UTC)
peter sorenson started a new discussion Articulate Plugin opens up a world of data (and new functionality)
"How would you like to know when a student: plays, pauses, kills or completes listening/viewing an audio/video displays or closes a sl..."
- 5 years ago05/08/17 at 9:03 pm (UTC)
"Thanks for the opportunity Leslie - we want to help Storyline Users get even more out of their courses - and get to know more about their..."
- over 5 years ago08/22/16 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"That's correct. The technology does not require either to capture data. For courses we host on our own LMS - we haven't used SCORM for y..."
- over 5 years ago08/22/16 at 1:12 pm (UTC)
"It works with Lectora as well, but could be used in any web environment. We even track and capture the mouse x,y position 2x per second t..."
- over 5 years ago08/22/16 at 12:48 pm (UTC)
"Another issue to consider is - we can "classify" the difficulty of a question based on "how" the student approaches answering the questio..."
- over 5 years ago08/21/16 at 3:10 pm (UTC)
"SCORM content certainly - or NO LMS at all. xAPI requires the developer to identify what needs to be captured and to write the statement..."
- over 5 years ago08/21/16 at 1:40 pm (UTC)