Sean Winn replied to the discussion HeroLand- an adventure built within Storyline (and only storyline)
"Totally Amazing work, thanks for sharing it with the community"
- over 3 years ago11/09/16 at 9:49 am (UTC)
"Hi Dominique, I have just looked at the file and the navigation is all on the side master. This is the most efficient way of doing th..."
- over 3 years ago07/21/16 at 12:42 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for the template, it amazes me every day how great people on this forum/community are."
- over 3 years ago07/21/16 at 12:37 pm (UTC)
"I am reasonably sure it was a problem of my own making, I must have changed something after exporting the file to be translated. This ca..."
- over 3 years ago07/19/16 at 1:30 pm (UTC)
"Hi All, Don't worry about this issue I think it's an problem with the translation file that I can fix. Thanks for the support"
- over 3 years ago07/19/16 at 8:52 am (UTC)
"Hi All, I will check the link to articles, just to clarify I was importing one language in the word document and saving it as PT (for exa..."
- over 3 years ago07/19/16 at 8:12 am (UTC)
Sean Winn started a new discussion Translation Problem - Storyline 2
"Hi All, I am having to translate some training into 7 languages but I am seeing a problem when using the translation export and import ..."
- over 3 years ago07/18/16 at 10:49 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the help and ideas everyone."
- over 3 years ago07/12/16 at 9:00 am (UTC)
"Thanks Mike I will take a look."
- over 3 years ago06/27/16 at 1:42 pm (UTC)
Sean Winn started a new discussion Training in visual design UK based
"Hi All, I have been designing training with my team for several years but previously we had to follow strict layouts and design guidelin..."
- over 3 years ago06/15/16 at 9:37 am (UTC)
"I have been looking for an answer, but the shapes are from a free download of visual studio that adds a plugin to PowerPoint. I then down..."
- 4 years ago01/12/16 at 2:40 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Trina, these will be very useful."
- 4 years ago12/17/15 at 9:52 am (UTC)
"Glad you found it useful "
- 4 years ago12/17/15 at 9:50 am (UTC)
"I get lots of information from people on this site, so it's nice to post something myself that might help others."
- 4 years ago12/10/15 at 11:27 am (UTC)
Sean Winn started a new discussion Free customisable shapes/icons in PowerPoint 2010
"Hi All, Sorry if this is already well-known but I did search for another decision first. I recently install Microsoft Visual Studio 201..."
- 4 years ago12/02/15 at 10:51 am (UTC)
"Hi All, Thanks for the ideas, I will try and post back something when I have given it another go ;-)"
- over 4 years ago06/04/15 at 8:29 am (UTC)
"Thanks Cary, I like the ideas, that is sort of the way I looked at this topic in the past but because it is such a complicated process (..."
- over 4 years ago06/03/15 at 4:12 pm (UTC)
"Hi Allison, Thanks for your reply, I did try something like that in the past but I got carried away with the number of things that could..."
- over 4 years ago06/03/15 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
Sean Winn started a new discussion Technical training creation
"Hello All, One of my current tasks is to create training to help people setting up wireless printers on a home network. The trouble I ..."
- over 4 years ago06/03/15 at 1:16 pm (UTC)
"Some really good stuff, thanks Tom,"
- almost 5 years ago02/25/15 at 10:07 am (UTC)
"Such a great community on here sharing great templates"
- 5 years ago02/19/15 at 2:15 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Steve, I have to say I like the Jelly vision style not sure I have the ability to does this at the moment but I might be able to g..."
- 6 years ago01/23/14 at 2:28 am (UTC)
"Hi Joshua, Thanks for your comments. I work for Epson and this section is part of much larger project to help our customers when installi..."
- 6 years ago01/22/14 at 9:13 am (UTC)
Sean Winn started a new discussion Looking for ideas for a troubleshooting section
"Hi All, I am trying to make an interactive troubleshooting guide for Wi-Fi/Network issues. The problem I am having is trying to make it i..."
- 6 years ago01/22/14 at 8:07 am (UTC)