Stefan Heyninck started a new discussion SL3 RAM usage out of control
"Hi, I just updated to the latest build from March 5th and my RAM usage is out of control. When I run SL3 it uses roughly 85MB of memory..."
- over 2 years ago03/11/19 at 12:00 pm (UTC)
"I have SL3 search for updates on boot, so I'm on the latest version. I want to add that the print results funtion appears to work in an ..."
- almost 3 years ago01/23/19 at 11:27 am (UTC)
"And what happened to the option to prompt the user to enter his/her name when printing results???"
- almost 3 years ago01/21/19 at 1:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi, same struggle here with SL3. My default browser is Firefox, yet my quizzes open up IE11 when printing results. A blank page opens, ..."
- almost 3 years ago01/21/19 at 1:40 pm (UTC)
Stefan Heyninck started a new discussion SL2 - Setting # of attempts for multiple questions at once?
"Is there a way to change the number of attempts for multiple graded questions at once? From the question bank it's possible to CTRL+clic..."
- 4 years ago09/22/17 at 9:17 am (UTC)
"Ron for President! This is what a lot of people are still looking for today..."
- almost 5 years ago12/13/16 at 1:47 pm (UTC)
"http://auctionrepair.com/pixels.html It's important you have a basic understanding of the DPI setting for screens and images to work thi..."
- 5 years ago11/07/16 at 8:04 am (UTC)
"Jay, Articulate checks if a requested feature would help a significant share of it's customers. So a new feature is more likely to be de..."
- 5 years ago10/25/16 at 2:05 pm (UTC)
"I've filed a feature request. My first one ever yay!"
- 5 years ago09/30/16 at 8:10 am (UTC)
"https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/spinning-hotspot-marker It's probably too late already but have a look..."
- 5 years ago09/29/16 at 2:49 pm (UTC)
"I've created a static pointy hotspot_marker.swf to replace the default. Please notice that the file must be named exactly like this in or..."
- 5 years ago09/29/16 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"I needed the code to write to a file that is closed and ready to receive further inputs. So no a JS Alert doesn't cut it. I needed a wo..."
- 5 years ago09/29/16 at 2:28 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Since my company has no LMS, I'm testing some JS in SL2. the only pieces of code that seem to work are these: var player = GetPlayer..."
- over 5 years ago05/01/16 at 10:20 am (UTC)