KS Meyer started a new discussion Pausing Audio in a Slide Layer, Storyline 360
"Hi Heroes, Anyone know how to pause the audio on a slide layer? Thanks"
- 8 months ago06/18/22 at 8:27 pm (UTC)
"Can this be done in Storyline 360? I would like the course to launch with the side bar in the modern player collapsed. Is this poss..."
- 10 months ago03/28/22 at 2:51 am (UTC)
"Thank you super helpful and magical!"
- 1 year ago12/31/21 at 1:03 pm (UTC)
KS Meyer replied to the discussion Is it possible to delete all audio files from the media library?
"Hi there - do I understand correctly that you cannot bulk delete audio in your project if an audio clip is being used on a slide? thanks"
- 1 year ago12/31/21 at 12:34 pm (UTC)
"Hi checking into this conversation and wondering if there is a way to snap the timeline back if you remove several minutes or seconds wor..."
- 1 year ago12/30/21 at 6:40 pm (UTC)
- over 1 year ago07/02/21 at 10:59 am (UTC)
KS Meyer started a new discussion TTS in markers
"Can you insert Text to Speech in a Marker with SL 360. I voice record but wanting to use TTS functionality. thanks "
- over 1 year ago06/30/21 at 7:57 pm (UTC)
"Also adding my name as the speed is too fast and would love to be able to control easier and add intonation at certain points. thanks"
- over 1 year ago05/12/21 at 6:13 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! I will take your suggestion."
- over 2 years ago05/26/20 at 12:58 pm (UTC)
KS Meyer started a new discussion Storyline 3 Marker
"Hi Everyone Is there a way to make a single marker display the dialog upon the timeline starting rather than when the learner click..."
- over 2 years ago05/22/20 at 7:59 pm (UTC)
KS Meyer replied to the discussion How to show number of correct/incorrect answers on Results Slide
"Hi Jumping into this discussion. I am doing something similar. I created a number variable called 'score' and on each quiz sl..."
- almost 3 years ago03/06/20 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"Thank you! "
- almost 3 years ago03/06/20 at 2:40 pm (UTC)
"Same issue here! This would be an awesome update in Storyline to have the ability to turn off feedback by bank and not by question...."
- almost 3 years ago02/27/20 at 3:58 pm (UTC)
"Janet - I am experiencing the same problem. Success Factors said to add code to the imsmanifest file to hide the controls but i hav..."
- over 3 years ago10/03/19 at 12:37 am (UTC)
KS Meyer started a new discussion HTML5 Or HTML5 with Flash Fallback
"As the demise of Flash approaches and we are updating older developed flash courses which option is best to select in storyline3- HTML5 o..."
- almost 4 years ago04/15/19 at 12:39 pm (UTC)
"Thank you!! Will plan to republish and be sure my peers at the company do the same."
- almost 4 years ago03/20/19 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
"Footnote - I disabled flash in IE and launched a few courses I created in SL3 and one loads and plays and the other does not. Perhaps I ..."
- almost 4 years ago03/20/19 at 3:32 pm (UTC)
"Hi - additional questions about the Flash phase out hoping you can clarify for me as my team and I update courses made in Storyline. I ..."
- almost 4 years ago03/20/19 at 2:31 pm (UTC)
"Hi - Know this post is from quite some time ago, but I have a quiz in my SL2 course that i set up using freeform questions. I want the q..."
- 4 years ago11/26/18 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
KS Meyer started a new discussion Articulate Online Assessments and Graders reviewing online
"Hi Everyone, Hoping someone might be able to offer suggestions. I have been tasked with creating a few new articulate assessments - usi..."
- over 4 years ago09/25/18 at 6:51 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley and Tom for the great feedback! As Flash phases out I want to be sure the inventory of courses my team manages has the rig..."
- over 4 years ago08/17/18 at 11:47 am (UTC)
KS Meyer started a new discussion SL 2 HTML5 and SWF Options
"Hi - as we know Adobe is phasing out support for Flash in 2020. If I use SL 2 and have both HMTL5 and SWF in my SCORM Package, can anyon..."
- over 4 years ago08/14/18 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alllison - does this work in both SL 3 and 360? Thanks"
- over 4 years ago07/24/18 at 1:54 pm (UTC)
KS Meyer started a new discussion Storyline Quiz Question
"Hello! I created a simple 10 question quiz in Storyline 2. 80% is passing. Is there a way to display only the 2 answers the learner g..."
- over 4 years ago06/20/18 at 10:00 pm (UTC)