2023 Articulate User Conference

Submit your proposal

Are you passionate about e-learning, instructional design, and creating engaging content? Do you have a wealth of knowledge and insights to share with like-minded professionals?

If so, submit your speaking proposal for the 2024 Articulate User Conference in Las Vegas. 

Here’s a quick Q&A with all the details:

Q: Can you tell me more about the Articulate User Conference?

A: The Articulate User Conference is hosted by The Learning Guild. Our event covers a variety of practical sessions and content for all skill levels.

So, whether you're a longtime course author or brand new to training development, you'll learn how to make the most of your Articulate 360 subscription and level up your e-learning design skills. The user conference date is Tuesday, November 5, 2024.

Q: Do I need prior speaking experience to be considered as a speaker?

A: Nope. Sure, prior speaking experience can be beneficial, but it is not a strict requirement. This is an Articulate user event. If you’re an Articulate user and have valuable insights to share, we welcome your proposal, regardless of your speaking background.

Q: Can I submit multiple speaker proposals for different topics?

A: Yes, you can submit multiple proposals for different topics. However, it's important to ensure that each proposal is unique and aligns with the session tracks.

Q: How long should my speaking session be?

A: Sessions range from 45-60 minutes, including time for Q&A.

Q: What's the last day I can submit my proposal?

A: The deadline for submitting your session proposal is May 31, 2024.

Q: OK, I’m sold. What else do I need to know?

A: That’s all I have for now. Thanks, and we hope to see you in Las Vegas later this year.