Using Lighbox Slides for Performance Support in E-Learning #413

Using Lightbox Slides in E-Learning #413: Challenge | Recap

Challenge of the Week

This week, your challenge is to show how Storyline 360's lightbox slides can be used as performance support in e-learning. 

User Guide

On-Demand Training

Share Your E-Learning Work

• Comments: Use the comments section below to link your published example and blog post.
  • Forums: Start a new thread and share a link to your published example.
  • Personal blog: If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We'll link to your posts so your great work gets even more exposure.
  • Social media: If you share your demos on Twitter or LinkedIn, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can follow your e-learning coolness.

Last Week’s Challenge:

Before you light up this week’s challenge, check out the creative ideas your fellow community members shared for making compliance training more engaging for learners:

15 Compliance Scenarios & E-Learning Examples #412

Compliance E-Learning Examples RECAP #412: Challenge | Recap

New to the E-Learning Challenges?

The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.

Learn more about the challenges in this Q&A post and why and how to participate in this helpful article

Next Week’s Challenge & Webinar

I'm hosting a webinar next week on using interactive video in Storyline 360. I'll reference this week's challenge in the session and share your examples in the session.

Got an idea for a challenge? Are you interested in doing a webinar showcasing how you made one or more challenge demos? Or do you have some comments for your humble challenge host? Use this anonymous form to share your feedback:  https://bit.ly/ElearningChallengeForm.