Replay 360 - Not recording where I want and mouse doesn't display where it should

May 01, 2024

Hello,

I am working on a project where I need to update an older training that was made in Replay 360. As I am recording my screen, the area that I want to record and the area actually recorded are not the same. Sometimes I get a fraction of what I want, sometimes a black screen, sometimes it misses completely. As I tinker with it, I'm getting more accurate with where to have my recoding window (works best on my laptop screen and not one of my extra monitors) but the mouse is not where it should be and shows me clicking on incorrect things because it isn't in the right place.

What am I doing wrong here?

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hi Nate,

Thanks for reaching out! 

If your mouse is showing up in a different location when making a screen recording, there's a possibility that your monitor's scale setting is set to a value higher than 100%. As a troubleshooting step, try changing your scale setting to 100% when recording to fix the issue. Right-click anywhere on your desktop to select Display Settings then change the value of Scale under Scale & layout to 100%.

If the issue persists, try repairing your Repley 360 installation.

Let me know how it goes!