6 Replies
Phil Haley

Hi Sanchit,

As Marc mentioned, I cropped each image. I tried to crop them in a similar way and then, using the Format tab, and with the Aspect Ratio locked, adjusted their height so it was uniform. Since the aspect ratio was locked, each image has a different width, but the heights are the same. After that, I arranged them so the "E" was in the center and the other two were spaced roughly equally to the left and right. I also lined them up on the Y axis. With that completed, I edited the "Selected" states of each letter, so the explanation cards are the same height and width. I then distributed them equally across the slide. I attached the completed file. 

Hope that helps,

Phil

Walt Hamilton

It is very likely that soon you will have problems that are caused by these triggers:

Objects that have a selected state automatically change to it when clicked, and they take severe umbrage at your trigger messing with their built-in function. The results are unpredictable, but seldom desirable, and are frequently confusing and hard to troubleshoot. That is true of all the built-in states - they perform their native function without triggers from you.

Walt Hamilton

No, overlapping occurs when two objects (especially large ones) are placed too close together.

The kind of errors the triggers can cause is strange and unusual problems happening (like triggers that work only sporadically, or animations that don’t work for no observable reason). Nobody knows what sort of problems, or when, but those triggers are a bad idea.