Issue with appearance of slide background in Review 360 but not in Storyline 360 preview

Mar 15, 2024

Hello, 

I imported a Powerpoint file into Storyline to use the text-to-speech feature. When published the project (just two slides) to Review 360, part of the background in the slides is pixelated and also cut off. This does not happen in Storyline in the slide editor or when I preview it in Storyline. I've attached screenshots for what I see in both in Storyline (no issue) and Review 360. 

The Powerpoint slide aspect ratio is 16:9 and so is my Storyline default ratio. 

Thanks for any insight or troubleshooting tips you can provide! 

1 Reply
Eric Santos

Hello Bethany,

Thanks for the screenshots! It's odd that the background in the published output differs from what you see in Storyline. To rule out possible installation issues, please apply these steps. Also, ensure you're using a supported browser in Review 360 when viewing the output.

We'd be glad to investigate further if the problem persists. You may share your Storyline project here or privately in a support case, where our Support Engineers will work with you one-on-one. We'll delete it when we're done testing.