QuizMaker or Storyline 360

Apr 05, 2023

In the absense of an LMS, we are publishing our SL modules on a webpage.  We are starting to build a question bank for the current module but there are plans to reuse the questions in future SL modules.  I understand that if I build the question bank in a dedicated SL project, I can group the questions and identify the topic.  Then I can import the required slides into the module and hopefully, I can still randomize the questions (I am not quite clear).  If I build the question bank with Quizmaker I can categories the questions.  I am still limited to one filter, right? For those who have experience with D2L, I was able to further classify the questions by question type which gave control to create learner's individual quizzes.  For example, out of 10 multiple choice questions in the group, select 3 questions randomly for the learner.  And out of the 20 true and false, select 10 questions randomly for the learner.  Now my learner has a 13 question quiz.  If you have created a question bank with this type of functionality in Storyline or Quizmaker, please share your experience. 

Original feed: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-quizmaker/quizmaker-vs-storyline-111e336c-bff8-4b5d-b503-12bf3d1b7eea

Be the first to reply