8 Replies
Kelly Auner

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear your content isn't showing up on Review 360. That shouldn't be happening, and I'm happy to help troubleshoot. I have a few clarifying questions to start.

• Is there a specific course that's not visible or multiple courses?
  • Are you seeing an error message or a blank screen? If you can take a screenshot of your Review 360 dashboard, that would be helpful. You can upload that here or privately in a support case!
Nancy Hemenway

Kelly Auner.

For Clarity - I have two SL 360 accounts - 1 is personal and the other is my work account. When this glitch occured - the first thing I thought of was to check to be sure I was in the right account and I was - but just to be safe, I signed out and signed back in.  Still the files were not going to the Team account.

This morning I checked again to be sure I was in my work account, renamed the file to create a new one in Review and uploaded it - same thing happened. The file did not go into the Team review site.

So, I unchecked the Cloud Backup and uploaded the file. This allowed the file to go to the Team review site. (but WITHOUT the necessary cloud backup.) I deleted that file and re-checked the cloud back up again - and this time the file went to the Team review site. So is this a bug with the Cloud backup - shouldn't my work account be recognized. It has a complete different email/login.

Thanks

Nancy

Jose Tansengco

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for the additional information! I find it strange that enabling the Cloud Backup feature prevents the course from being added to your Review 360 account. I'd like to ask a few questions to help clarify your experience:

• Is this happening to all of your Storyline 360 project files, or just a few?
  • Can you replicate the behavior in a new Storyline 360 project file?

I tested this behavior by publishing a simple Storyline 360 course to Review 360 with Cloud Backup enabled, moved it to a Team Folder, and published it using the same settings again and it worked both times for me.

Would you be willing to share a copy of the affected project files here or in private by opening a support case for testing if the behavior is isolated to specific Storyline 360 project files? We'll delete them when we're done!

Nancy Hemenway

So, I've sent this information and I would urge you to read it carefully.

The issue is that the files were sent to the review site for the WRONG ACCOUNT. I have a personal account with SL and a work account. Even though I signed out of my personal account - and then signed back into my work account - the review files continued to go to my personal account.  Within my work account (when signed in) I could access all my previous file in the team review area and also to all my team slides. However, all the new files created and sent for review continued to go to my personal account. This continued even after shutting down the account and re-opening it. 

It was only after unchecking the "Cloud" that I was able to again send files to the team review site. So, my question is why is the Cloud element holding on the wrong account when signed out of that account and into another account?

Jose Tansengco

Hi Nancy, 

It looks like the wrong account might be getting retained somewhere. Let's address the Review 360 and Storyline 360 sides to troubleshoot the issue. 

For Review 360, clear your browser's cache and make sure to sign in to the Teams account where you want to publish your courses.

For Storyline 360, follow these steps to remove all Articulate 360 files and registry keys from your computer, so we can ensure that you're signed in to the correct account:

1) Close the Articulate 360 desktop app by right-clicking the Articulate icon in your computer's system tray (by the clock) and choosing "Quit."

2) Go to your Control Panel and uninstall all Articulate 360 apps, including the Articulate 360 desktop app, Peek 360, Replay 360, Storyline 360, and Studio 360.

3) Download and extract this zip file on your computer: https://articulate-360-kb.s3.amazonaws.com/360cleanup.zip

4) Right-click the 360cleanup.bat file and choose "Run as administrator." The script should only take a few seconds to remove all the Articulate files and registry keys from your computer.

5) Reboot your computer.

6) Download the latest Articulate 360 desktop app here: https://360.articulate.com/downloads

7) Right-click the articulate-360.exe file and choose "Run as administrator."

8) Launch the Articulate 360 desktop app and click "Install" beside each authoring app you want to install.

9) Reboot your computer and test your Articulate apps.

Once completed, try publishing a course to Review 360 and check if it will appear under the correct account. If the issue persists, open a case with our support team here for further assistance.