Can't copy and paste into Scenarios

Mar 16, 2023

I've noticed this has ben brought up before but it isn't working on my system. I can copy paste the original response but I can't copy paste into the responses? Very annoying as I have a lot of responses to put in. Is there a workaround?

6 Replies
Karl Muller

Hi Gordon,

Scenarios allow only a limited number of characters. If you are copying and pasting more than the acceptable limits, it won't copy and paste anything at all.

• Statement or question: up to 200 characters
  • Response: up to 150 characters 
  • Feedback for the response: up to 200 characters.

https://articulate.com/support/article/Rise-360-How-to-Use-Scenario-Blocks 

Angelo Cruz

Hi Humberto! I understand you are having difficulties pasting to the Scenario block.

I see that my colleague Johnrey has replied to the case you've opened with some troubleshooting suggestions to try and fix the issue. You can also try pasting the text into Notepad first, then cut the text and paste it into the Scenario block. This should ensure that you are pasting plain text only without any special formatting.

I hope this helps. If you still need further assistance or have any questions related to this issue, feel free to reply back to Johnrey. He'll be more than happy to continue troubleshooting the issue with you.