Export multiple courses

Jul 08, 2018

Hello,

Does anyone know if it is possible to export multiple courses at once? From the all courses view or a folder view I would like to be able to export everything with the same settings instead of going through the export for each course. Possible? Future feature?

Thanks!

Dylan

28 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Dylan and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

You can see all of your options for sharing your Rise courses outlined in this documentation.

I'd love for you to share your idea and use-case for a bulk export/mass publish option with our team here as I'm not sure that's something we've heard anything about.

Laurynne Joyce

Hi,

Use case for this is creating bulk content and then requiring it to be exported. I have 20 courses to export today and going into each one individually is time-consuming. Going forward this will continue to be the case where a large amount of content is created, split into smaller 'courses' to allow simplified tracking in LMS and then exported from Rise.

Cheers,

Laurynne

Tatiana Logan

Hi there, I would like to add to the importance of this request. I am currently working on updating 90 scorm objects and the exporting of each file individually is a hassle. I'd like to add that it would be great to be able to export in bulk and select either a) with individual export settings last used in each file, or b) a selection screen to select export settings to apply across all files selected in the bulk export. Thank you for adding these requests to the feature request.