Find & Replace in Rise 360?

Jan 06, 2023

I found some older posts about this topic, so I'm looking for current information. 

Is there a find & replace text feature in Rise 360 now?

Thank you!

8 Replies
Darren McNeill

Badly needed. Cannot be difficult to implement. What I do as a workaround, is export the Course as an XLF file, open in Notepad++, do a Find and Replace, change the text that way, then reimport into Rise the updated XLF file. You also need to change all of the <source> and </source> tags to <target> and </target> otherwise it wont reimport back in. You get used to it after a while....

Douglas Edwards

I've had to publish as a PDF, use the "find" feature, then return to Rise and make edits.  If Rise allowed Find/Replace, it would only be able to access the places where actual text was used, not in videos or graphics - which is a small, barely-justifiable reason to not have the Find/Replace feature. 

Sandi Fardoulis

I guess it would come down to the scope of the 'find and replace' feature. Even limiting it to text only still asks questions around being able to replace the font, colour, style or even being able to change link text in something that is linked to throughout a course. I would like to see this feature implemented but would appreciate folks adding here what is important to them in the scope of the ability to 'find and replace' so that we get an upgrade that meets expectations.