Linking to MS Forms

Jul 27, 2023

Hi, I have created two modules now where we want the learners to complete a questionnaire as part of the training. I am not aware of a way to do this in Rise where you can capture free text. So, i have created a link to MS Forms. However, it seems to cause an issue with the learner returning to the module after completing the form, then completing the module but when they get to the end the course does not update to complete on our LMS. Is there a way to link elsewhere without breaking the chain? Any ideas what may be causing this issue?

1 Reply
Gren Foronda

Hi Diane!

Sorry to hear that your Rise course does not update to complete in your LMS, when a learner completes an MS Forms page and returns to your course.

How did you link to your MS Forms page? Did you use a text hyperlink, or a Button block, or did you embed this in Rise?

Typically, linking or embedding a page (MS Forms) shouldn't affect course completion. To troubleshoot this, can you see if your Rise course will behave the same way and not be set to complete when uploaded in another LMS, like SCORM Cloud? Here's how:

Let me know how it goes, and if you have additional questions!