Product Last Post Replies
Anders Fung
Hi there, I'm currently trying to create a quiz so that the user has to submit all the questions at once. However, I realized that if the time runs out, and they...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Parag Makode
Hi, The master template of the PPT is not showing after publishing the course in Articulate 5. I am using MS Office 2003. Please see the attached screenshots for ...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Rachel K.
I created a quiz for a course and was hoping to be able to re-use the quiz in a similar course with a few changes. I've copied the quiz and sucessfully inse...
By Joe Deegan
Sam Veasey
I have some standalone Engage interactions that aren't part of a course. When I play them, it looks like they're locked at 720x540. Is there anyway to change the inter...
Articulate Engage 13 years ago
By Mark Glassock
Mark Glassock
Hi Everyone- I am working on my first Articulate project and have used Tom's tabbed notebook design to format the course. I'd like to add quizzes but even after making...
By Mark Glassock
Lori Johnson
I am having a problem using the custom preloader that Phil (Spectre) has posted. I created the swf file and call it from the logo area, however all I get i...
By Nita Venter
Ron Craig
I'm currently working on moving some Captivate projects across to Articulate (which by the way is meeting our needs much better). Some of the projects have audio that ...
By Ron Craig
Jens Svendsen
Okay, I'm lost. I just viewed this tutorial to learn how to publish a Presenter project to the web. But all it covers is how to use the "Publish" button in Presenter. ...
By Jens Svendsen
F C
I am creating several modules using Presenter. Someone else is creating the audio files and sending them to me as wav files -- which I have been importing into the pre...
By F C
Rebecca Adler
I have a tabbed interaction and want to embed a Timeline Interaction in one of the Tabs. (When the Tab is selected, the Timeline Interaction displays.) I used th...
By Rebecca Adler
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - I searched the old forums and found that someone has already asked my question: I need to use an imported font (already imported to Windows) in Engage and Quizmak...
By Jennifer Bircher
Holly Peters
After I installed Update 8, I started experiencing problems with PowerPoint. At first, I was unable to open PowerPoint at all, so I restarted my computer and tried aga...
By Holly Peters
Darlene Atkinson
I am trying to import a 9-second .wav sound file (from Microsoft Clip Art Gallery) into a slide. When it plays it's very short and scratchy sounding. When I look ...
By Darlene Atkinson
De Wet  Neethling
Hi there I have created an articulate course, complete with presener slides and quiz slides. I published every slide individually to a seperate folder, but I did not z...
By corrie woolcott
Jay Russo
Hello, all, To avoid Java compatibility issues, I’m using a wrapper to nest an Articulate course in CertPoint VLS 5. The interface ends up looking like this: My con...
By Jay Russo
jason carmichael
Is it possible to make the web page viewed in the web object to shrink to fit the slide, so they don't have to scroll?
By Justin Wilcox
Mariano Aran
I need to send a PPTx so the text and notes of all the slides are reviewed by a translator who doesn't have articulate installed. Does anyone know if it will...
By Justin Wilcox
Wayne Vermillion
As in subject line - I have video of a busy application screen, and the title is simple, so I'd like to free up space and reduce redundancy. Can I do th...
By Brian Batt
Adam Truckenmiller
I've created rollever buttons in Flash CS5 and added the scripting like it was told in the screenr tutorial by David Anderson. http://www.articulate.com/forums/articul...
By Adam Truckenmiller
Anne Koproski
I have a slide with many animations coming in one after the other. Very little narration. I recorded my two sentences and when I try to add the animations,...
By Brian Batt