Product Last Post Replies
Cyrelle Gerson
I had a potential client recently ask if I could develop a series of modules that required a complicated set of rules for retesting and remediation if a learner did no...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
Chris Muriel
I found today that I can't run Quizmaker any more, whether from Programs or from within a Powerpoint file. Either way I get a Windows 7 (64 bit) error I tried re...
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Justin Wilcox
André BARELIER
Hello, I've already created a lot of quizzes. I'd like to apply the same settings to them, when it comes to displaying the pass / fail results. I know how to customize...
By André BARELIER
Cyrelle Gerson
I have inserted a SWF file on a Quizmaker slide and set it to open in a new browser window. When I published the Quiz as a standalone output, it worked fine. However, ...
By Brian Batt
Fredia Dillard
I watched the awesome video where you can use a B&W background behind color and tried it for myself. The picture is a group of 6 families. The hyperlinks work perf...
By Justin Wilcox
Kimberly Matson
I have two problems; the first one listed being the most pressing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much. Kimberly #1. Articul...
By Brian Batt
Dan Bowden
Hi, Is it possible to set the audio properties of a slide so the audio only plays once the first time you get to it? Reason I ask is that I am using branching to open ...
By Lori Heithoff
Laurie Gilmore Farley
I need to rename my source PowerPoint file. I'm terrified that if I rename my .ppt file, it will somehow negatively impact the connection with the corresponding...
By Brian Batt
Kimberly Matson
When I try to preview my Presenter ppt - it is "freezing" (continuous hourglass icon). Is there anything I can do about this? Have to shut down ppt via tas...
By Justin Wilcox
Dave Newgass
Hello, Is it possible to publish to CD or memory stick and have it lanch automatically? I want to be able to send a sample module to a client, but would prefer if it j...
By Dave Newgass
Roger Griffiths
Hi, Just trying to put together my first Articulate presentation I would like to add one question quiz or survey (don't know which one would be best - either a multic...
By Alex Burford
Ben Mincavage
Hello articulate experts out there, I tried searching this question in the forums, and maybe I just didn't word it right, or look in the right places, but I could not ...
By Ben Mincavage
Jennifer Bircher
Hi - does anyone know how/if I can change the font and color of the text that appears in the sequence drag and drop items? I have a color scheme set up in the player t...
By Brandy Rainwater
Brandy Rainwater
Hi guys, I made a transparent quiz for the 1st time today and it looks great... Except...my feedback isn't very readable...The gray box is faded out and the Correct......
By Phil Mayor
Jill Rashdi
In my player controls for the Player Template, I have selected "Change view mode button." Yet, it does not appear when I play the course. What am I doing w...
By Jill Rashdi
Chris Daniels
Has anyone else had any trouble with web objects in IE9? I've been using HTML pages embedded within the articulate presentations for some time now. They continue to wo...
By Chris Daniels
Joe Ingles
Okay, so I made a huge mistake. I made an awesome presentation and converted to Presenter. But I need to make revisions. The problem is, my computer crashed and I had...
By David Anderson
Jill Rashdi
Hello, I have quiz questions throughout my course that are used for review, not testing. When they get it wrong, I would like them to be able to go back and revi...
By Brian Batt
Robert Roach
Hello, I set up all my slide properties so that they had 'levels'. When I published the presentation, everything came out fine except for the navigation bar on t...
By Brian Batt
Hugh Gardner
So in my efforts to remove Captivate from presentations, I want to simulate a mouse movement in powerpoint. Now I've seen an example from Tom where he used hotbo...
By Phil Mayor