Last Post Replies
Nicole D
What do I need to do to have my url links open? Is there something I need to do when publishing? Thanks!
almost 12 years ago
By Nicole D
Jeff Gallus
Hello All, I'm a newbie to Articulate and find Storyline an engaging product.  I'm wondering what's really involved to publish a Storyline course to be downloaded to r...
almost 12 years ago
By Rebecca Fleisch Cordeiro
Karen Torres
Hi We are producing math modules involving exponents. The exponents appear correctly in the notes section of the file, but when we publish the superscripting goes away...
almost 12 years ago
By Karen Torres
Ari Avivi
Here is my challenge. I have a audio track that is approximately 90 seconds long.  In that 90 seconds I transition through about 6 or seven layers.  Is there a way to ...
almost 12 years ago
By Ari Avivi
Joanne Polichetti
If published to web, will the module "bookmark" if the learner leaves and then returns?  The module will not be on an LMS...just an intranet site. Thank you!
almost 12 years ago
By Joanne Polichetti
Eric Nalian
I forgot where to find this - Where is the estimated course length displayed?
almost 12 years ago
By Eric Nalian
Johannes Lystbæk
Hi everyone! First of all, thanks a million Articulate, for providing this great authoring tool! I have a problem with my engage interactions, which I have imported in...
almost 12 years ago
By Johannes Lystbæk
Ted Hildebrandt
Hi, This is a newbie question:  I'm developing content and animations in Adobe Edge and Flash and just plain HTML. Can I pull these pages directly into Storyline.  Sup...
almost 12 years ago
By Simon Perkins
Louise Greenhoff
Please can someone help me? I have a navigation page which I have added buttons with triggers that when all the buttons are visited then a second layer shows. The issu...
almost 12 years ago
By Louise Greenhoff
Joanne Polichetti
When I import a powerpoint file (pptx) the text in the bottom band (part of the master) is cut off.  Any suggestions?
almost 12 years ago
By Joanne Polichetti
Libânia Paes
Hello! I fell in love with some features from "Health Start IQ" presentation on Articulate's showcase. But I couldn't be able to find out how to: a) put the slide numb...
almost 12 years ago
By Libânia Paes
Joshua DeLeon
Hi Ya'll! I am making a results slides for a couple quizzes. I selected the Graded Result Slide and On the Success layer I made a white background. If the user gets a...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Jose Quinones
Is it possible to make a feature request or learn about the possibility of entering one's Google Analytic's code into a field somewhere in the publish settings (which ...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Michelle Thomas
Hello -  I would like to import a slide template that I had created for PowerPoint, into Storyline. Is this possible, and if so, what are the steps to get my XML file ...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Craig Gauci
HI I am trying out StoryLine to see if it can be a replacement authoring tool for my software simulations I create in Captivate. I am trying to create a simulation in ...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Michelle Thomas
Does anyone know how you build an interactive glossary in SL?  Any tutorial links would be great!
almost 12 years ago
By Jill McNair
Larry Hart
Please excuse my ignorance as I am currently evaluating the Storyline Product. I need to monitor student attendance e.g. if they logged in or not, how long they stayed...
almost 12 years ago
By Russell Still
raymond seguin
Hi, I am working with a trial version of Storyline and have to say it has been pretty good so far. (makes me wonder why we purchased Articulate '09 Very confused, how...
almost 12 years ago
By raymond seguin
Parish.tracy@gmail.com Parish
I finally finished a large course with Storyline.  Love the final product that I was able to create and publish. My only issue is that I'm so engrossed in playing with...
almost 12 years ago
By Russell Still
Efrat Maor
Since we're so used to having all the advanced PP options, we were disappointed to see how many of them (animations??!!!) does not exist in Storyline.  Since we unders...
almost 12 years ago
By Jamie Morgan