Last Post Replies
Max Hilpert
Hi there, I am sitting here still since yesterday, playing with all kinds of storyline features. Now I tried to build a course, that branches into five different para...
almost 12 years ago
By Max Hilpert
Karen Loomis
I have a quiz question with a one-choice answer.  There is plenty of room on the slide for the answer, however Storyline keeps inserting a scroll bar wheere the answer...
almost 12 years ago
By Karen Loomis
Robert DeSimone
Is there a way to make the iPad download videos in a Storyline presentation?  I was experimenting with a presentation that includes video using it offline and was disa...
almost 12 years ago
By Robert DeSimone
Brian Houle
Howdy, folks: I'm trying to figure out how to replay a layer's timeline.  I'm building out a multi-layer scenario template with the following structure: Layer 1: Ch...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Houle
Gerry Wasiluk
 . . .  to insert a new object or text box to start at a specific point on a timeline?  As opposed to inserting it and it always starting at Point 0 and then you eithe...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Brian Sullivan
I am trying to understand the fundamental differences between these two products. Near as I can tell the difference is that  Storyline has an integrated authoring tool...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
ste p
It would be great if you could externalise recourses such as the course player and master slides, this would allow us to modify the look of the courses without making ...
almost 12 years ago
By ste p
David Anderson
There are a lot of ways to work with custom states in Storyline. One of my favorite is to use custom states to build my own photographic character packs that work a li...
almost 12 years ago
By David Anderson
Angela O'Brien
Hi Everyone, I've just tried to run a basic storyline course (no quiz) in our custom built LMS and it always completes as 'Complete FDR' even though I have viewed eac...
almost 12 years ago
By Angela O'Brien
Grant Robertson
Hello to the incredible support community - a definite final decider for buying Storyline! I am having a challenge finding the base variables relating to sequence drag...
almost 12 years ago
By Grant Robertson
Ted Hildebrandt
Greetings, Just a few questions:  1) how do I get to the Storyline video tutorials?     2) On the quizzes can I do the following:  a) house 10,000 questions?         ...
almost 12 years ago
By Ted Hildebrandt
Raju M N
Hi all    Dear friends, thank you for your support from all of you guys,recently i came to know that in STORYLINE we can do bookmark the page along with locking the pa...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Nirmal AP
Hi Heroes,  I have placed web object for full slide, the resource tab and audio buttons are getting behind the web object. I have faced the same issue in Studio '09, g...
almost 12 years ago
By Nirmal AP
Tony Chilvers
Just a heads up that the forum is being used by spammers, especially the above account! TC
almost 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Eros ramas
Hi, my Storyline slides consist of SWF-s (imported as video, cartoons- 2min-....). When I view my presentation, then Seekbar starts to seeking right away, but there is...
almost 12 years ago
By Eros ramas
R Adam
Is it possible to track scores from iOS Articulate App to an LMS? Thanks!
almost 12 years ago
By Judy Unrein
Bruce Graham
Hi, I have a client with a mixed browser environment. A course will have an Exit button, (which is fine for IE), but many also have Firefox and Chrome. I just want to...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Sharon Carver
Loving my trial version of Storyline, but running into a challenge with importing audio for a software simulation project. We typically record one narration file and t...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Magda Diaz
I was wondering if it is possible to have a variable on a slide (not an object) which determines if certain conditions are met? Also can variables retain the state of ...
almost 12 years ago
By Magda Diaz
Colin Harm
Hi All The navigation of the scenes is chosen by randomn from a random number generator (Java) selectinglayers of the navigation slide. If you visit a layer the first ...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor