Last Post Replies
Tracy Logan
A week or so ago I download the trial (still on it) and tested things out and received an email when a comment on a page was left. Now I'm not. I have my settings for ...
7 years ago
By Tracy Logan
Annie O'Rourke
Hi, I published to Articulate Review and the SME reviewed it and then went back to review it again but she couldn't. Can reviewers only review the module once and how ...
7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
Jessica Koehler
Hello, I have tested Review today and think it's a great tool and hope my customers will like it too. But there is one thing I don't understand: If someone posts a co...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
John McNally
Hello,  I'm a brand new Articulate customer.  I've been uploading my modules to Articulate Review for my co-workers to view and comment.  Do I have any restrictions on...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Soren J Birch
I love that I can upload a video and have it reviewed with automatic time codes. But I really miss the ability to upload a new version, like I can with courses. This m...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
cynthia rogers
Should a SL2 results slide be visible on Articulate Review? I see all of my question slides but when complete my results slide is grayed out. No text. I believe I hav...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Lisa Pastoor
Hi there, When I view a course using Review in IE11 the fonts are way off either they default to Times Roman or simply drop f's?? In Chrome everything looks great. Ou...
over 7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Paul Tilley
So I was really buzzing about testing this and managed to get my boss to part with $$$ to buy after review.  He has asked me for an example so have been trying to uplo...
over 7 years ago
Kendra Chambers
I just downloaded 360 and, so far, am very excited about it -- Particularly the Review feature.  One question: it looks like reviewers can't provide feedback without c...
over 7 years ago
Tex Hale
I am a little confused.  The feature states that participants with the link can add comments to the course without having to create an Articulate Account. However, I ...
over 7 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Paul Macfarlane
We have a team version of Articulate 360 and we have been finding Articulate Review in-particularly really useful. One thing I have found an issue is how the notificat...
over 7 years ago
By Mike Olivieri
Jake Hurt
Hi, Just chiming in with another thought; we received some feedback from clients we were testing review with, a common piece of feedback was people (sometimes less te...
over 7 years ago
By Jake Hurt
Curt Zilbersher
I have an Articulate Storyline course with an embedded Engage interaction. Today, when navigating to that interaction (through Engage Review) I notice that the progres...
over 7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Anish Chhabra
Hi, While reviewing "Articulate 360 Review", i found many useful and time saving features. I was wondering if there is an option to attach a screenshot with comment/f...
over 7 years ago
By Anish Chhabra
Lawrence Eaton
I'm using Review 360 for the first time and have sent out content. The reviewer has been asked for an email address and a password. while they are on the network and h...
over 7 years ago
By Adam Schwartz
Frances Jones
Hi All, I have a project that works well in Articulate Review using Chrome.  My SME only has access to IE and one of the videos (and there are several in this project)...
over 7 years ago
Amy Lewis
Hi all, we're currently hosting a demo module on Articulate Review as a sales piece for potential clients. We'd like to be able to see how many times the module has be...
over 7 years ago
By Amy Lewis
Steven Brimley
We use Brightcove for videos. Looking at the course in Review the videos play in the thumbnail of the screen. There is no way to stop them. There are videos in several...
over 7 years ago
Marcel Mihulka
Congratulations on the development of a great tool. I have a question about the email notifications. Is there a way to switch off or minimise the email notifications o...
over 7 years ago
Tex Hale
Hi Just lately, there appears to be an error with Articulate Review in that some of the slides are missing.  Although I can make the changes by using the Find functio...
over 7 years ago
By Justin Grenier