Last Post Replies
Charlie Sinclair
Hi, I've been given some audio for part of a learning programme but due to the nature of the content it's not appropriate to create a video depiction to go alongside. ...
2 months ago
By Charlie Sinclair
Killian Collins
Has anyone discovered a specific brand or model of presentation clicker that works with some of the interactive functions such as a labeled graphic? I want to be...
2 months ago
By Killian Collins
Rachna Ghiya
1. I used Figma (a free tool) to make scalable vector graphics ⬆️ matching brand guidelines. 2. I exported the graphic by adding _NOPROCESS_ after the filename t...
2 months ago
By Rachna Ghiya
Roland Straub
Hello comminity, Our company is just switching LMS to Docebo: Built for the business of learning. Whenever I upload one of our Rise learning steps there, an erro...
2 months ago
By Roland Straub
Southwest Power Pool
My client (internal, we work for the same company) wants included in a series of courses links to files in a SharePoint, which is not accessible to everyone. It seems ...
2 months ago
By Southwest Power Pool
Driver Development Project
I keep getting an error when I try to upload a video (.mov, 800Mb)
2 months ago
By Driver Development Project
STARK BlendEd
I'm working on a multilanguage project using videos hosted on Youtube (to keep the scorm size limited). I'm using closed captions on the Youtube videos for all languag...
2 months ago
By STARK BlendEd
Todd Tezeno
Is Articulate Microsoft Entra ID compatible? A question from Cyber Security department.
2 months ago
By Todd Tezeno
Tammy  McGarity, DNP RN NEA B-C
Hello community! I have a situation where we need to have an evaluation survey where I receive results plus the user gets a course completion certificate from a ...
2 months ago
By Tammy McGarity, DNP RN NEA B-C
Samuel Auger
Hi, as anyone ever created a smiley sheet survey in Rise? If so, did you published for a LMS? And how did you collect your results? I'm trying to fig...
2 months ago
By Samuel Auger
Simon Haines
UX Generally, deleting content follows one of two paths: there is a confirmation dialogue (not a toast) which explains that this action is permanent and requires...
2 months ago
By Simon Haines
Kiama  Community College
I am wanting to add SCORM which was created by a third party to our RISE 360 course. I have this third party SCORM as a zip file and think it has been created in Story...
2 months ago
By Kiama Community College
Lauranne Payne
I saw someone posted that you can edit the index.html file on a published Rise course to pull information. Is there a way to do this to pull the course name and...
2 months ago
By Lauranne Payne
Dustin Norwood
Hi all, We have a series of courses that have embedded Padlet iframes to allow for peer interaction. We'd like for users to be able to post videos. However, in some br...
2 months ago
By Dustin Norwood
Kazeem Salau
Hello Team, I understand that you have put in a million of effort in creating the on-screen left-hand side floating action menu on the rise floating bar (as attached)....
2 months ago
By Kazeem Salau
syamkumar v
Hi, Many video and activity resources are available in our internal LMS. Is there a way to incorporate those using the resource ID into our courses?
3 months ago
By syamkumar v
Sarah Bramhall
Was able to successfully upload a video to Rise earlier this morning but no longer can. Please advise!
3 months ago
By Sarah Bramhall
Claudia Musekamp
Hello, how could I change the text color here, from white to black? Thank you in advance.
3 months ago
By Claudia Musekamp
MEGAN Horsley
Please help. I am in the middle of my capstone course and have lost all that I’ve created. My school gave me a license to use under my university email. However, I wan...
3 months ago
By MEGAN Horsley
MEGAN Horsley
Please help. I am in the middle of my capstone course and have lost all that I’ve created. My school gave me a license to use under my university email. However, I wan...
3 months ago
By MEGAN Horsley