Last Post Replies
Miggy Baranda
Hey everybody :) I've made an Articulate Rise quiz with 15 different question banks. When I export the course as PDF format for review and approval: - the PDF didn't ...
3 days ago
By Byron Hinrichsen
Jackie Turbitt
Hi, I recently attended your "Artificial Intelligence and the Future of Learning" webinar. Loved the demo - thanks! Do you have details on pricing and packages? It sou...
3 days ago
By Marine DEMAISON
Samantha Gerard
Is anyone able to edit a table in rise? I am able to insert a table and the editing box shows up when I highlight a column or row, but I am unable to click any o...
3 days ago
By Hugh Vaughan
Tina Doyle
Hi I'm using the Accordion block to show a process and I've added a video in the last panel. I want to remove the video control function but cannot find a way of...
3 days ago
By Hugh Vaughan
Jeff Gilbert
We have embedded a large PDF file in several sections of our course. It would be ideal if we could embed the PDF and also have the PDF automatically navigate to...
3 days ago
By Wilfried Sharp
LFI STMK
Hi all, I wa swondering if it is possible to embed an PDF either as an attachment or as webbased document in a way, that it opens at a specific page. So far I didnt su...
3 days ago
By Wilfried Sharp
Julie Facine
For decorative images in Rise, you can leave them blank or type "". It's obviously easier to leave them blank, but what is the difference? Do they both tell the screen...
3 days ago
By Wilfried Sharp
Jamie Wilson
Is there a way to have a fill in the blank question with no right or wrong answer, so once answered there is a response but it doesn't show "incorrect". I'm trying to ...
4 days ago
By Nikki Jacobson
Alba Ortiz
Hi there, I am having trouble with a couple of Storyline's blocks published in Rise, which are stuck in processing (here I attach a screenshot). I've been triyng...
4 days ago
By Aldo Sanabria
Adam Zollo
I'm trying to embed a link with URL strings using the embed feature. The URL string is a list of variables contained in the URL (e.g., www.site.com/survey#source=rise&...
4 days ago
By Rochelle Barker
Gamze Kocabiyik
Hi all I'm trying to create a knowledge check using the Fill in the Blank Rise Block, and am having trouble hiding the acceptable answers. Is there a way to turn this ...
4 days ago
By Adriana Hermosillo
Kevin Baker
1. Is there a way to randomize the answer choice order when using knowledge check questions throughout a Rise course? 2. Is there a way to randomly select from a bank ...
4 days ago
By Jennifer Clarke
Zoe Depczynski
Hello! I am trying to upload and make accessible a Rise course in Hubspot. I thought uploading the course content folder into Hubspot, then linking the index file woul...
4 days ago
By Scott Paton
Formation Moortgat
In a microlearning module with connected content (one-page module), when you insert and click on a CONTINUE button, you are not directed to the next activity just afte...
4 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Aquinas Creator
We have a Rise course where comments were added in the Review link, the course was published to review (to the same Review link) and the comments that were added in Ve...
4 days ago
By Shawn Likley
Lisa Robertshaw
I can't seem to get all of the photos to load in Rise. ts shows about 1/3 of what is available, and the rest are thumbnails that I have to open individually. Any sugge...
4 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Brandon Huff
My cover page from a Rise module will not show in my LMS when uploaded. Any ideas how this can be fixed? I have my cover page selected in Theme. In Publish...
4 days ago
By Luciana Piazza
Savannah Huston
I am currently looking into using Reach 360 as our LMS. But looking to find a few answers. We have specific teams that hire temp employees quarterly. With the basic Re...
4 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Charifa ALLAOUI
Hi everyone, I've made several elearning courses (using the Rise tool) from my Artuclate 360 license, which I'd now like to put on my website. I've tried to integrate ...
4 days ago
By Jose Tansengco
Lewin Reid
Hi, I am creating a Microlearning course using the new Rise 360 Microlearning feature. The course I am creating is currently using the stepped navigation mode. I notic...
4 days ago
By Luciana Piazza