Last Post Replies
Jane Jordan
Hi I click on Rise to launch and it takes me to the online rise site. I click to open the course I want to edit but it is just hanging and won't take me any furt...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Team CultureChangeDesign
Hi, I've developed this course. When clicking next in the second slide (Learning Objectives) the page keeps on loading and does not jump to the next slide. Attached ...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Paolo Calderari di Palazzolo
Hi, in edit gallery grid we can't delete images. Using Safari 10.1. Thank in advance for your support.
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Marcel Reinert
After i export the package and upload it into our LMS to a course i tried to view it with my phone. The course starts fine but it do not recognize that it is mobile ph...
7 years ago
7 years ago
Jason Mortvedt
Hello - My company has just implemented a new LMS. We recently uploaded a new course into our LMS to test and it looks like students can open the course and take one ...
7 years ago
By Jason Mortvedt
Laura Fletcher
Is there a way to remove the numbers from the Lesson Global Label - "Lesson 1 of 10". For example: Next Title of next topic  
7 years ago
Cindee Martin
I was trying to delete a picture in a carosuel in a block and accidently deleted the entire block.  What do I do now?
7 years ago
Susan Minar
Hi!  I am new and using a trial version of Rise.  I am utilizing a create your own block with tabs and am wondering if there is a way to expand it from only three tabs...
7 years ago
By Stuart Marshall
Thorn Farms
I've republished courses that reported the score to the LMS before and now they are not reporting the score at all. This is happening in all of my larger courses with ...
7 years ago
By Thorn Farms
Chelsey Slack
Hello! I am creating video (embedding via Vimeo) and audio courses in Rise for our customers. I've had some prospects report that the courses are buffering on their iP...
7 years ago
chad soucy
Does anyone know of a way to publish a file in Rise, then bring it in to embed it in an HTML file / website?  
7 years ago
By chad soucy
Doug Brown
I'm excited about this new option as I have to supply source code to some clients.  This has meant I could not use Rise. Can you clarify if this now means any user , o...
7 years ago
Vanja Terzic
Hi there, I build Rise e-learning course but can not seem to get the flow of the course working. Once the course is either in preview mode or shared with others, star...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Amal Said
Hi there! Is there a functionality that will allow users to share original working files amongst each other? Example: If a Team Member (Example Joe) goes on vacation...
7 years ago
rosie cayetano
Hi there, I am attempting to export a project I created in Articulate Rise to a Scorm 2004 2nd Edition file and it's just stuck on processing, forever! I have a deadl...
7 years ago
Kelly-Anne Slatton
We have just noticed on several of our courses when you go into preview and click start course and are on the first page, no "next page" button appears at the bottom o...
7 years ago
Fabio Beoni
Hello, My group is evaluating a new authoring tool for mobile and Rise is one of the options. Since I'm the developer who supports instructional designers as well as...
7 years ago
Leah Duncan
I'm new here.  How can I save a rise and go back to it later?
7 years ago
Jeff Kortenbosch
Hi all, I just got a new job (Yay!) and with it a new phone... a windows phone (I'd never seen one in real live and thought it to be somewhat of a unicorn). I tried ou...
7 years ago