Last Post Replies
Jason Kemnitz
I'm trying to embed an Engage interaction into Rise.  Is it possible to embed the interaction so it does not immediately download, but rather play in the interaction? ...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lawrence Williams
I'm new to Rise and loving the speed thus far.   Is there a way to save changes I make to the settings so that I can easily create another course with the same colors...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
erin walsh
Is there, or will there be an option for the quizzes/knowledge checks in Rise to have a saved state? For example, if the user answers the quiz correctly, and then come...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Amber Walters
Hi there, I am just starting to use RISE and trying to decide if we can use this for a New Hire Training program that I am developing. I would like to use RISE as a s...
7 years ago
Zsolt Olah
If you're planning to attend the ATD ICE conference this year in Atlanta, GA and you like mysteries, there's no better place to visit than my session. Actually, there ...
7 years ago
By Bret Jorgensen
Amber Walters
Hi there. I am just starting to use RISE. Is there a way to add a correct or incorrect remediation for the quiz questions?  
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Developer1 Bridgewater
Hi I have wanted to include more than one image within an item in an Accordian interaction. Currently it is not possible to add more than one image or multiple text s...
7 years ago
Mike VeHorn
Hello! I may have missed something, but is it possible to share the Rise course and have comments on changes like in Articulate Review? Thanks!
7 years ago
Edu Tech
Hi All, how to I format texts in rise? i.e. use bullet points, indent, etc. Thank you
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Bob Davis
Hi, I just updated Articulate 360 apps and returned to Rise after a few of months using Storyline 360. I'm trying to create a new course and all I can do is add a cour...
7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Cristina Arias
I've been experiencing trouble running Rise modules using the CyberScholar LMS platform. They don't mark completion, as a result not awarding points to the users. Some...
7 years ago
By Samuel Ramos
Pat Cummins
We're having an issue with padding, specifically in Internet Explorer. The attached image has screen shots of the same lesson asset grabbed from Chrome, Firefox, and I...
7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Nic Ralph
Hi, Rise is a prefect match for my client's current project.  Also, Im a 100% Mac user! Is it at all possible to subscribe only to Rise and not the entire family of 3...
7 years ago
By Justin Grenier
Blanca Sermak
Hello - I'm busy building a beautiful course on Rise, but one issue I keep running into is that I can't center images in any of the interactive cards. For example, I h...
7 years ago
MedBridge Compliance
Hi there, We just updated to 360 and have been testing Rise courses in our player. Interestingly, the checkmark and arrow icons are not populating, as you can see in ...
7 years ago
devon downie
My colleague who's moved on to another contract, created a module in Rise and I can't seem to forward it past the 6% mark. The workaround is I can go to the other sect...
7 years ago
By devon downie
Maria Pappas
Hello,  We have a course that was developed in Rise that is not reporting accurately into our LMS. Are there any solutions for this? Thank you. 
7 years ago
By Maria Pappas
Capacitación a distancia SA.
Hi, I’d like to know if you have checked a problem Rise is having when displaying some words. Sometimes, instead of changing the size of the text or arranging the wor...
7 years ago
Paris Granville
Would you consider mixing all the block types together? For instance I would like to mix the sorting activity with images. Simply by letting us mix the blocks with the...
7 years ago
By Paris Granville
Tom Warburton
I've noticed an urgent bug that a user can click on a section tick box in the menu to mark it as complete when they haven't accessed it. This is a really urgent issue...
7 years ago
By Ali Goulet