Last Post Replies
Travilearn® Limited 2023 © All rights reserved
I'm about to publish my first training course on Rise.  How can I enlarge our logo on the cover page?
7 years ago
By Travilearn® Limited 2023 © All rights reserved
Jordan Mansour
Hi, quick question. If Rise lives in the cloud, and I create a project for my employer using my personal account (which they paid for), will my employer be able to acc...
7 years ago
By Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard
Pam Pappenheim
Hi, I am trying to upload my first Rise course to the LMS.  I have selected online course as the type of course but when I select the zip file, I am asked to select a...
7 years ago
By Leslie McKerchie
Lisha Barnes
Is there a way to lock the user from progressing to the next section if they did not pass the final exam grade we set in the course. As of now if our users takes the f...
7 years ago
Crystalle Guthrie
Hello, I'm completely new to Rise and I'm trying to save my work. What steps do I take to save the information inputted after I select "select course?" I thought mayb...
7 years ago
Jason Murdock
Hello,   I'm trying to embed an app prototype with an iframe tag.  It works great on the web but fails to load on iPhone or iPad?  Any ideas? <iframe src="https:/...
7 years ago
By Jason Murdock
Lawrence Eaton
Is it possible to create chapters that are "either/ or" to complete and receive 100%, in Rise at the moment? My scenario is that some colleagues need to take one part...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Michael Fimian
I know it's just eye candy, but it's good eye candy... Any chance of having an option with the full-width image option to allow it to "float" as the user scrolls down...
7 years ago
By Daniel Andres
Sharon Lehman
A question for the community please. For the Rise's that do not need to go into an LMS (i.e. info only - no tracking required) does anyone have any ideas where I could...
7 years ago
By Sharon Lehman
Praesepe Training
I am adding a labelled graphic to my rise course. It looks great until I click on the marker - it displays the content in a very narrow window; even the header which i...
7 years ago
Janet Fearns
I would like to add our Facebook 'like' button to my course in Rise. It won't work from the embed link tool. Is this possible? Code attached Thanks :)
7 years ago
By Aaron Barth
Ido Abramovich
Hi! I'm starting to use Rise as an elearning authoring tool and I have a few questions about it: 1. I'm writing in Hebrew. Does Rise fully support RTL? I can manuall...
7 years ago
By Danit Isaacs
Research & Development rd@springinstituut.nl
We have been waiting for six months now and still have to do it with 1 question type and no possibility to export to Xapi. In what time do we have to think?
7 years ago
Ensize GCOC
Hi, im need some explanation regarding the new button. Before you added the function you have to go through all lessions before you where finished (if you choosed the ...
7 years ago
By Alyssa Gomez
Lawrence Eaton
Can this be done? I'm thinking of doing one in Replay.....   (crossing fingers and toes at this end)
7 years ago
Capacitación a distancia SA.
Hi,   When I try to export our projects in Scorm 1.2 from Rise, we select the option “track using course completion”, in order to make the status after finishing the...
7 years ago
By Capacitación a distancia SA.
Allison Graham
Hi! Love the concept of RISE, few questions: 1) I want to host on my website as part of a monthly membership site / training. Can I embed it on the web AND Still get ...
7 years ago
Cheryl Hoover
Good morning.  Is it possible that button stacks are set to a maximum of ten? I set up an eleventh and it's not showing in preview. It's there in edit, though.  Thanks.
7 years ago
By Crystal Horn
David Demyan
Team, in Rise is there a way to build in a dedication completion action for the learner that gives a gentler exit than closing the browser? I am uncomfortable with thi...
7 years ago
Matt Smith
Hi I'm investigating using Rise to explain a framework that I'm working with.   Basically - i have a graphical overview of the frame work, but would like to use thi...
7 years ago
By Heather Hossfeld