Review Quiz before submission.

Apr 30, 2024

I have a Final Exam module has both a "Review" and a "Submit" button. The Review button is so they can go back and review and/or change their answers before submitting the quiz; however, when the Review button is selected, they aren't able to change their initial answer on the slides. What specific trigger must I add to allow answer change once the Review button has been selected?

4 Replies
jo campbell

Thank your assistance, as unchecking the "Submit" button and checking the prev/next buttons in the Slide Panel, now allows for answers to be changed once the "Review" button has been selected.  

I now have another question, please. Once I hit the "Review" button, I cannot get the "Next" button to come up to move on to the next slide without having to hit the audio line a couple of times and then click on the "Replay" icon next to the end of the audio line before "Next" comes up. This will confuse the learners. How do I ensure "Next" shows up automatically on every slide after the "Review" button has been selected? To clarify, is there a trigger that I have to set so the system knows that once "Review" has been selected, each slide should still show "Next" without the audio line replaying?

jo campbell

Hello Judy, 

Thank you for your prompt response. I am using Storyline and I apologize for any confusion. I was able to resolve the issue I was experiencing by creating variables for each slide, which were accompanied by Disable/Normal triggers for the "Next" navigation option.  Thank you again.