Rise Course editing pages not loading

Apr 02, 2024

Hi, I'm trying to edit my Rise courses but neither of them are loading. There is only this message: Something went wrong. Please try again or contact support if the problem persists.

Are servers having trouble?

3 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hello vbo docs12,

Thanks for reaching out!

We're not seeing this issue reported by other users and also not monitoring any outages in Rise 360

Since the issue appears to be isolated, try clearing your browser's cache or use a different browser to isolate the issue. You'll also want to make sure you are connected to a network that is configured to be able to connect to Articulate's endpoints.

If the issue persists, open a case with our support team here so we can take a closer look at what's happening.

Mira Gomez

Hi Jose, I'm having the same issue and Sarah Fritzen  also reported this problem on 2 May ("Something went wrong"). I've been reviewing and modifying a course with 10 lessons. I can access the 7 lessons I've already worked on previously but get the error message "Something went wrong" for each of the remaining three. This was on the Edge browser. Google Chrome seems fine though.