Last Post Replies
Jen Weiss
All the searches I have done on version history, change record, edit history, etc show that people have been asking for this for years, but it is not on the radar for ...
2 days ago
By Karl Muller
Christine Serva
I would like to publish a PDF that will demonstrate the workings of a scenario block in Rise. This is because at a certain stage in projects, I won't share Rise Previe...
2 days ago
By Karl Muller
Alan Ableson
This is just a question to confirming that math notation in either MathML or LateX is still not enabled in Rise paragraphs/text blocks, nor in the Knowledge Check tool...
3 days ago
By Wilfried Sharp
Amentum
Hello - I have seen a variety of threads on this topic, however, the trail goes a little dry from 2 years ago. Is there a way to play audio automatically i...
3 days ago
By Ray Parkinson
Norman Merritt
We have created multiple courses in Rise and posted them to our LMS. During testing, after completing the courses, if we go back into the courses, non-text elements te...
3 days ago
By Section Conception-Ingénierie SNPS
Brittany Kerr
Right now it is showing a black screen, is there a way to add a thumbnail image from my video as the cover instead of a black screen?
3 days ago
By Mariah May
Mattias Jahr
Hi! I'm rather new to the Rise experience, and loving it so far! Do any of you know how to embed html code into Rise? I want to embed an image of an ECT graph so that ...
3 days ago
By Wilfried Sharp
Kris Kern Stark
Hi Can I remove the Start Course Button and Details button on the Cover Page in Rise?
3 days ago
By Tom Morris
Allison LaMotte
Hi Rise 360 users! We’ve been hearing that course localization can be a painful, time-consuming process. We hate that it’s such a frustrating experience, so we’re work...
3 days ago
By Maddalena Frenette
Alex del Solar
Hello We are having a problem when we embed a youtube video in Rise 360 and play it from an LMS from chrome as it plays correctly in Firefox. The Rise course is hosted...
3 days ago
By Mohd Aqeel Hussain
Mohammed  Sinan
Hello everyone, I developed lessons using Rise 360, and I am now looking for software that can translate these lessons into any language. Do you have any recommendatio...
3 days ago
By Mohammed Sinan
Felix Franke
Hi, I haven't found anything about this: Does anybody have a trick how to use images in tables in Rise360? AFAIK, it is not possible out-of-the-box, it may be possible...
3 days ago
By Wilfried Sharp
David Wolfe
All, Is there a function that will disable forward seeking for AUDIO files? This function is available for video and is a useful tool, and it would be equally be...
3 days ago
By Jane McDermott
matt thorne
I'm using a screenshot of a menu as a labeled graphic. The image is 366x478. Even on a monitor set to display 1080p, it's a decent size, legible and would be fine in a...
3 days ago
By Greg Dillon
Wilfried Sharp
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but it is possible to some HTML tags (<p> , <h2>, <li>) in Articulate Rise. To do this you need to right c...
3 days ago
By Wilfried Sharp
Lin Wong
In Rise, noticed that the font weight on the normal paragraph appears different from the ones inside interaction blocks such as Accordion, Flipcards, etc. I find that ...
3 days ago
By Lin Wong
Jay Sheldon
Hi, there. Looking for a long-ish cooking course template. Any advice?
3 days ago
By anh david
Joe Waddington
I'm probably being dense an not seeing it. How do I add closed captions to an audio block in Rise? I see the (+ Add a caption), but don't see a spot to add close capti...
3 days ago
By Stephanie Hobbs
RACHEL SCHMITT
I am trying to share my online course as a web version and am following the instructions on the Articulate help site. Everything works as expected until I copy the ind...
3 days ago
By RACHEL SCHMITT
Tina Dean
Hi folks, I'm trying to use a table to get around the fact that you can't do alpha lists in Rise, only numeric, by creating a table. However, I can't see any way of co...
3 days ago
By Karl Muller