Last Post Replies
Cristian Ferrer
Hello People, Are there any issues ongoing with embedding videos? I tried to embed a LinkedIn learning video with the iframe method and it is not working.&...
24 hours ago
By Patrick Finnegan
Xavier L
Hello Everyone, I have added a video and a text to a lesson in Rise, without using Storyline. When I preview the lesson and scroll vertically the text, the video moves...
24 hours ago
By Phil Foss
Sandra Caballer
In my opinion the Format and Style menus should appear as soon as we select a new block like seen in my image. Also super useful if we could select our default b...
24 hours ago
By Phil Foss
Harry Carter
Hi, Don't know if anyone covered this yet but... I thought it would be great if we could have sub sections or lessons in a course. I'm thinking that when I look to the...
1 day ago
By Lynnea Babcock
Daniel Ferreira
Is it possible to access browser window properties (such as innerHeight and scrollY) from a Storyline embedded as a block in a Rise? I tried "window.innerHeight" and I...
1 day ago
By Daniel Ferreira
Milaine Dalcourt-Chicoine
Hello since yesterday, our language labels, which were in French, have switched to english in all of our courses. It seems that all my team is metting this issus. Is t...
1 day ago
By Milaine Dalcourt-Chicoine
Brent Johnson
I'm trying to convert a 22 page document into a Rise 360 product. I initially chose Microlearning as the delivery option since it's more of a job aid than a course. Ho...
1 day ago
By Jennifer Pickens
John Toh
hi all, Is is possible to insert the storyline block in full width in Rise? I have selected 'Full Width' as the option, but it still have gaps left and right. please s...
1 day ago
By Daniel Ferreira
Humana Academy
Hi, How can i change the white space below the main content? 1. Would like to change the color so it match the content color. or 2. Change the size of the space to zer...
1 day ago
By Humana Academy
Scott Greenberg
Hi all! I have run into a consistent issue, pictured below, where trying to connect a solid colored block, such as a Heading block, to any block with an image backgrou...
1 day ago
By Lee Millard
Milaine Dalcourt-Chicoine
Hello since yesterday, our language labels, which were in French, have switched to english in all of our courses. Is there a new setting that caused this change automa...
1 day ago
By Milaine Dalcourt-Chicoine
Teri Snell
Does Rise have a feature like Storyline360 that allows you to see an estimated Duration of the Course?
1 day ago
By Kay Boehnke
Rating Team
Can anyone recommend a good plugin for publishing a course to a Wordpress website - and being able to track user completion? We're looking to publish an e-learning tha...
1 day ago
By Saurabh Chauhan
Team Academy
Hello! A heading or the title of a Rise course is changed by a paragraph or a line break, depending on the device and screen size. Words are separated and, for example...
1 day ago
By Raya Manova
Lindsey Hillman
Hi, I thought this was just a SCORM issue, but it seems to be in the preview also, so wondering if someone here can help! When I use a Continue button, the next block ...
1 day ago
By Lindsey Hillman
Carlye Siegel
I am using the Process block to showcase sub-brands of my company in an overview lesson, but realized that the settings default to say "step 1" etc. Is there any way t...
1 day ago
By John Pinkster
Sonya Lam
Hello everybody, Part of my learning I create a Microlearning course and would like to publish it to SharePoint so our team can access and learn. I selected publish to...
1 day ago
By Karl Muller
OLE Department
When using the flashcard grid can you arrange them so there are four on the top? I created four flashcards but three are on top and one is on the bottom.
1 day ago
By OLE Department
Becky Hawke
We use LMS365 as our LMS platform and are using Rise SCORM packages as our primary resource for building content. We have been having issues with learne...
1 day ago
By Patrick Ryan
Gaia Suhadolnik
Dear all, I trust this message finds you in good spirits. I'm reaching out with a query regarding the functionality of Rise 360. I'm curious to know if it's feasible t...
1 day ago
By John Cooper