Product Last Post Replies
Colin Towers
I'd like to access a single scenarion from multiple places in the course. Then, when the scenario is finshed to branch back to the area that I came from rather t...
Articulate Presenter 13 years ago
By Colin Towers
Tammy Smith
Hello. I published my file as a CD format, and a .exe file was created as normal. However, I can't open it. I double click on it and nothing happens....
By Tammy Smith
Debbie Richards
If you set the quiz to resume in Quizmaker, do you also have to set the resume in the Presenter player template to get it to work?
Articulate Quizmaker 13 years ago
By Debbie Richards
Kimberly Hess
Can you link from a slide in quizmaker after an incorrect answer to a feedback slide in presenter that has an engage interaction?
By Kimberly Hess
Vincent D
Hi there...I was wondering if someone might have an answer to this question. When I publish in Standard View, I have noticed that on slide with Engage interactions, th...
By Vincent D
KarthikKumar Somasundaram
I have constructed a course using Articulate and published for AICC and included relay.asp for overcoming the cross domain related issue. But I am currently facing two...
By KarthikKumar Somasundaram
Rick Zyha
Hi all I am a newb so please forgive my ignorance... I am trying to insert a FLV clip into my slide, but when I go to preview it nothing runs. Then in place of th...
By Rick Zyha
Bill Finnerty
Using Presenter & QuizMaker since start of this year and now looking to integrate QuizMaker with my Presenter/PowerPoint. I am thinking I would like to insert a s...
By Bill Finnerty
Adam Truckenmiller
I created a sidebar video in Flash CS5 and used a background color of #000000. I used the same hexi color for the background of the Articulate Presenter and when I go ...
By Adam Truckenmiller
John Cole
I'm loading Quizmaker 09 files into a Javascript pop up window and would like to redirect to the Pass/Fail Result links in the parent window closing the pop up upon pa...
By John Cole
Tom Kuhlmann
I'll be doing a workshop in Minneapolis on April 7.
By Tom Kuhlmann
Simon Perkins
I just thought I'd throw this out to the community because it's based on feedback regarding my recent "flickering slides" post. The upshot so far is that: 1) It'...
By Simon Perkins
James Pritchard
Hi, I'm having an issue with bold not showing in the slide notes section when using a custom skin. I have all the fonts embedded in the skin. Does anyone know why bold...
By James Pritchard