Last Post Replies
Daniel Holthouse
Hello, I am brand new to Storyline, coming over from Captivate, and I'm enjoying it so far! One of the things I have not figured out, though, is how to customize and/...
almost 12 years ago
By Daniel Holthouse
Andrew Sellon
Hi, all!  Apologies if this query is answered elsewhere in the Forums, but I couldn't find it. I'm going to be importing individual audio clips onto my Storyline slide...
almost 12 years ago
By Andrew Sellon
Bud Keegan
Love Storyline btw-- been using Articulate for years now and it is a huge improvement on an already very successful product Ok, my queries-- I've published my first pr...
almost 12 years ago
By Bud Keegan
Hugh Gardner
Ok, so what began as a exercise to teach myself triggers better, has become a obsession to make it work.  What I have, is a piece of a puzzle interaction I will develo...
almost 12 years ago
By John U
Steve Blane
I just published a SL module that has three sections of questions - the first 15 are T/F, the other two are multiple choice.   When I preview the T/F scene everything ...
almost 12 years ago
By Steve Blane
Bud Keegan
Just tried it-- Engage interactions don't work, audio doesn't roll over and my vids are happening due to MIME issues Is there a tutorial on this?
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Catherine Conley
When I try to click on an individual item on a slide, it keeps selecting the box I have set as the background instead of the item I am trying to select. I sent the bac...
almost 12 years ago
By Catherine Conley
Sherry Sesler
Is there a widget that can be inserted into Storyline so the learner can record their “sales pitch” and hear it on playback? It would not need to be stored.   Thanks! ...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
M. Bosscher
While trying to save my storyline file to my desktop i get the following error.  I've tried to save it to our network drive, to a flash drive, and I get the following ...
almost 12 years ago
By Brian Batt
Bruce Graham
As above... Any ideas what causes this to happen? Been fine all afternoon, and am now unable to do anything with the Templates tab... I have rebooted and just get this...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Michelle Thomas
I am having a problem publishing SL files. Before, I would set up the parameters of the player control feature and then publish the content and it would save all of th...
almost 12 years ago
By Michelle Thomas
Jonathan Workman
I came across this interaction yesterday and thought it would great to replicate in Storyline.  I'm not really interested in the graphical part as much as I am the fun...
almost 12 years ago
By Jonathan Workman
Maxim Fishman
Hi Everyone, I've just downloaded the demo of storyline. When I try to download and use a free template from this site, I get the following error when I try to use it....
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Steve Blane
Hi everyone, In preview mode, my multiple choice questions work as specified.  Two attempts, first wrong attempt provides a try again screen. When published, the multi...
almost 12 years ago
By Steve Blane
Zara Ogden
I am really proud of this product and the way that it came out so I wanted to share it with you. I really have learned so much about layers, variables and many other w...
almost 12 years ago
By Adam Truckenmiller
Matt Coates
Hello. I've noticed that Storyline has several different types of Triggers: Slide, Object, and Player.  They each seem to respond slightly differently.  I have two cou...
almost 12 years ago
By Matt Coates
Edward Wesley
I have a question. I have a scenerio where I have the opening scene that ends with a page where the user sees three characters (we'll call it slide1.3).  Each characte...
almost 12 years ago
By Justyna Szluinska
Kate B
I am trying to force learners to interact with all shapes on a slide before the next button is activated. I've read a number of tutorials, including the following: htt...
almost 12 years ago
By Justyna Szluinska
Andrew Young
Hi At the beginning of the year my company purchased 20 licences of Studio and 20 tranferable licences (at considerable cost). Most have not been used. I would like t...
almost 12 years ago
By Annie Jean
Julie B.
Hi all, Hi Articulate Storyline experts, I am enjoying working some new projects with SL. Part of the project is to create Demo videos, with automatic caption texts an...
almost 12 years ago
By Julie B.