Last Post Replies
Jodie O'Rourke
Hi there, I've been searching and reading through previous posts on how to customise the player. I realise I cannot remove the player altogether but still wanted to cu...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Amanda Gentry
Does anyone use Oracle's Learn.com as their LMS?  Have you been able to publish courses and launch them through the mobile web on a tablet?
almost 12 years ago
By Amanda Gentry
Jill Freeman
Hi. Has anyone experienced problems importing a scene someone else created into another SL file? He started wtih my SL template. HIs SL file plays and views perfectly ...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Sol Moh
Hi. I import a quiz with time limit from Articulate Quizmaker 9 to storyline. The published project doesn't display the timer. Please help me.
almost 12 years ago
By Sol Moh
Jonathan Workman
For those who are just getting in on this project, this thread will bring you up to speed: http://community.articulate.com/forums/p/14812/86101.aspx#86101 Now I am wan...
almost 12 years ago
By Jonathan Workman
Gerry Wasiluk
I need a memory jog. (Now there's a opening for you.    ). I think during the beta we talked about what to do when the connection to the LMS was lost and you wanted th...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Russell Still
I'm adding some code in my quiz so that different questions show when the quiz is taken. My quiz has 11 questions total, but I'm only showing 10 on any particular quiz...
almost 12 years ago
By Russell Still
Luke Dart
Hi all Does anyone know if Storyline allows 3D content to be viewed as a web object? Bizarrely I am able to view the content correctly in preview mode but not once pub...
almost 12 years ago
By Luke Dart
Fabrizio Ruscelli
I should change the writing "Congratulation, you passed" and "You did not pass" but I didn't find the place to do it. Regards. Fabrizio
almost 12 years ago
By Fabrizio Ruscelli
Diane Elkins
Question:  Is there a way to make an item draggable without having an action associated with the drag/drop? Context: I'm creating a drag and drop activity from scratch...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Vassiliki Bouki
Hi again, I have the following problem when I see a storyline in ipad. It works well but the 'menu' option does NOT appear at all. I have put it in the top right corne...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Vassiliki Bouki
Hi all, I have the following problem/question: when we create a video recording and insert it in a slide, is there any way to control the recording and add subtitles a...
almost 12 years ago
By Vassiliki Bouki
Raymond Wan
Hi everyone - hope someone can help me out!  I have multiple videos to insert into a storyline project.  All of the videos are pre-built and have you have the ability...
almost 12 years ago
By David Burton
Kristi Thorkelson
Hello, We are looking for a Storyline consultant/contractor.  The position is located in the San Francisco Bay Area and consultant must be able to work onsite. Please ...
almost 12 years ago
By Kristi Thorkelson
April DeLac
I need help with deciding on a policy for using course transcripts. When my team first got Storyline, we decided to use the Notes as a Course Transcript; many of our l...
almost 12 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Russell Still
It appears that SLs quizzing functionality doesn't include the ability to retake a quiz, but only on the questions previously missed. I suspect I can do this manually,...
almost 12 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Peter Faulhaber
All, Is it possible to ad a numbering of the slides within a Scene. So slide 1 of 10 for example?
almost 12 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Sherry Sesler
I have a slide that I want instructions to appear only when the user first views the slide. The next time they go back to the slide, I do not want the instructions to ...
almost 12 years ago
By Sherry Sesler
Vispi Baria
Has anyone noticed issues with saving on a network drive? I frequently get the message 'unable to save, file in use' (or something like that). I have to save on the lo...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Wen Zhang
I have downloaded a trial version of storyline and am having problem creating quiz questions by using Insert Slides -> Quizzing feature. The problem is that no text...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson