Last Post Replies
Derek Rohde
Greetings All, I created a test course in Storyline and loaded to our PeopleSoft ELM server.  The course plays fine on my desk top computer, but does not launch on the...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Maya Gutman
HI I published my course to LMS - scorm 1.2 But when the LMS guy checked it he said The learning object doesn’t send the following information to the LMS: 1.       Ti...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Sophie  Joyce
I've published a storyline presentation when I was half way through to show to a colleague. My computer was then turned off before I could save it. I have it in a zip ...
almost 12 years ago
By Sophie Joyce
Marty King
I have the Player Notes Tab turned on but it doesn't display in slides with layers. Is there a setting I'm missing, or is it just not available in layered slides?
almost 12 years ago
By Marty King
Luis Catalán Lebrón
Hi, mates! I'm looking for any solution to import new transitions and animations effects to Storyline. Anyone know something about this theme? I found a plugin for Pow...
almost 12 years ago
By Luis Catalán Lebrón
Morar Ogston
Hello, I would like to create a slide in which the viewer can input several different numeric answers, into something such as a chart or a graph, before clicking submi...
almost 12 years ago
By Doug Rice
vivian berger
I have grouped some navigation buttons on the timeline, for convenience, however now if I click on one the other one also goes 'in'. As soon as I ungroup it works just...
almost 12 years ago
By vivian berger
Shawn Hinson
I found this information in a Articulate posting. Can someone explain where the audio file would be stored. Thanks for any help... When inserting a screen recording...
almost 12 years ago
By Pam Schaw
Louise Greenhoff
Hi all, Ive previously used Brian Batts //www.screenr.com/K6s method of customising the Quizmaker report.html to produce a printable certificate at the end of the cou...
almost 12 years ago
By Louise Greenhoff
Vassiliki Bouki
Hello, I'm totally new in Storyline. I have created several videos with Camptasia that have subtitles and I want to import them in Storyline. Is it possible for users ...
almost 12 years ago
By Vassiliki Bouki
Linda Gasaway
Within a textbox the bullets have appeared in two different sizes or not at all.  If you back space a bullet and then try to insert it again - it's either a size small...
almost 12 years ago
By Fiona Quigley
Dianna Teague
Good Afternoon- I have a training video currently saved in a VOB format (IFO&BUP files included). It has been suggested that I convert this video into a different ...
almost 12 years ago
By Steve Flowers
Mario Urquia
Hello Heroes! I have added a quiz slide to my course from the quiz templates. However, the checkmark inside the box is gray, and barely visible in the shade of the box...
almost 12 years ago
By Mario Urquia
Chris Sacco
I have a question about copying an object that I haven't seen addressed yet in my searches. I have a text box created, and it has various states depending on a specifi...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Hardy Reyes
Hello, in this example show the difference between embed videos from Vimeo and Youtube. They both show up well, but Youtube does sync with the timeline. This synchroni...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
katerina rajndl
Hi! I have a flash file that I've imported to StoryLine. While executing flash should read from XML file and download audio files (.wav). My flash file and all files t...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
Carol Levin
What is the best way in Storyline to make sure the user clicks on all options before continuing to the next slide. I have made layers for each option, but cannot deter...
almost 12 years ago
By Annie Jean
Brandy Meng
I have 3 buttons (legislative, Executive, and Judicial) on the main slide.  When the user clicks the button I want them to go the slide with more information about tha...
almost 12 years ago
By Brandy Meng
Robyn Mendelsohn
I was hoping someone could share what they have found to be the ideal system requirements for using Storyline under Windows XP (corporate platform). Even though Articu...
almost 12 years ago
By Dave Fulle
Helen Tyson
Has anyone noticed any particular software conflicts with Storyline? I have a trainee in my Open Enrolment Course who is experiencing a number of crashes when perform...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson