Last Post Replies
James Brandwood
As I make mostly software simulations at the moment i would love to know this is possible but realise it is a bit unrealistic. Is it possible to make a picture change ...
almost 12 years ago
By James Brandwood
Baxter Lynch
Hi... this just continually happens... i add a slide or two spend time then go to insert a picture and it gives an error say something about not enough system resource...
almost 12 years ago
By Baxter Lynch
Eleonora Segura
I want to change the player properties, changing previous and next buttons in order to be similar to course design. Can I do this in storyline? Have anyone done it? Th...
almost 12 years ago
By David Anderson
Vahid Guzel
Hi guys, I'm just wondering whether I can create my own design/template or if I have to use one that is provided? If i can create my own how do i go about this? Many t...
almost 12 years ago
By Ryan Martin
Nate V
Here's my scenario: 1. I've got my base slide that plays audio narration automatically. There is a screen shot of our product on the screen and I've added the magnifyi...
almost 12 years ago
By Mike Enders
Ari Avivi
Okay, here is the newest problem. I have a drag and drop animation and I.m using one of the pictures as a label on my target.  I have removed all the triggers but when...
almost 12 years ago
By Nancy Woinoski
Will Findlay
See: http://www.articulate.com/support/kb_article.php?product=st1&id=ql4yywz0cy61 I don't think "strong>margin:" is valid. I tried to submit a case, but got a me...
almost 12 years ago
By David Burton
Gerry Wasiluk
I'm looking for a media player that, at the very least, can play SWFs, FLVs, MP4s, MPGs, AVIs, WMVs, and MOVs.  Any other formats would be gravy. At the same time, if ...
almost 12 years ago
By Bill Harnage
Lorrie MacGillivray
I have created a Storyline project, published for LMS and uploaded to our LMS, D2L. Works great except for the hyperlink to a webpage. Nothing happens. Any ideas? The ...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Nicole D
I have my menu positioned "top bar left." When I publish, the menu is view-able on my desktop but not on my iPad. The screen size is set to 720 x 540 (4:3). Do I reall...
almost 12 years ago
By Will Findlay
Ari Avivi
Is there a way to have the items that I drag and drop disappear when they arrive in the right spot.
almost 12 years ago
By Jeanette Brooks
Eleonora Segura
I´m working with quizzes. I´m able to create a quizz by insert slide-quizzing. Once I finished and wan´t to edit the Edit Question Panel does not appear in the screen....
almost 12 years ago
By Eleonora Segura
Bret Deardorff
Hi everyone. I have been playing with variables and calculations in storyline a little and wonder if anyone has some good examples they would be willing to share. I ha...
almost 12 years ago
By Phil Mayor
bryan gross
Does Storyline allow for the importing of quizzes from an excel spreadsheet? Thank you!
almost 12 years ago
By bryan gross
ozlem balkan
I could not find the icon to change alphabet characters in Storyline. It was "presentations-opions-publish to choose as western or nonwestern"  in the Presenter. How i...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson
Kevin Gumienny
OK, this is driving me nuts. I have a 320 slide course in Storyline. When the user finishes the course, the LMS is still telling the user that the course is "In Progre...
almost 12 years ago
By Gerry Wasiluk
Stephanie Powner
HI, I am looking to give users an indication of their progress through a quiz.  Is there any way to include e.g Question 1 of 15'?  If not can anyone suggest a way to ...
almost 12 years ago
By Stephanie Powner
Mike Hua
Is it possible for a course to have a language selection page before any of the content starts and depending on which language the user selects, the interface language...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Amanda Gentry
I have hundreds of glossary terms (as well as essay and review questions) across several courses that I would like to upload into Storyline so that I don't have to cut...
almost 12 years ago
By Bruce Graham
Roy Batzel
I am having issues with the browser size not working like I expect it would. The browser page is not scaling to fit the web content when I play the content.  When the ...
almost 12 years ago
By Peter Anderson