How to create a preview or sample of a course

Mar 12, 2013

Hi, 

Anyone know how to create a preview (like Opensesame provides) or a short video sample of a course to be posted on a website?  I guess it could also be posted on the LMS, but would prefer clients be able to view a sample on my site.  

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  

4 Replies
B Mohn

Thanks....I tried that using Screenr.  Maybe I'm doing this wrong, but it seems like I'm dubbing an old tape.  In other words, the audio and visual lose quality when I record the screen.  I was hoping that there was some way to publish a file that can be embedded on my website.  Am I missing something?  

By the way, I'm still using Presenter. 

Thanks again!

Stefano Posti

Well, you could publish your course (or only a part of it, if you save the pptx as a new file and delete all slides you don't want to publish) for the web and upload the folder to your website via ftp, and then provide your customer with a link, like www.mohn.com/preview/index.html ....

Or you could insert a screenshot image of your course somewhere in your website with the hyperlink to your published preview course..

Stefano

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.