eLearning Portfolios

Mar 21, 2013

Hi all,

I am looking to create an online portfolio so that I could post some of my articulate and captivate courses.  I am having some trouble finding any of the free sites like Wix that will allow me to upload any of the published files.  Wix seems to only allow documents, images or power points.

What are you using and do like it?

Karyn

5 Replies
Nick Leffler

Hi Karyn,

I would also recommend Wordpress. It's really easy to use and you can get one hosted at wordpress.com or set it up on your own web site which is what I do and love it. It's simple to use and is the easiest solution for displaying your portfolio in a personalized way.

Mine is a custom configuration but might give you some ideas, it's at technkl.com

Ana Lucia Barguil

Hi Karyn,

I had the same problem, I began to use Wix and needed a site to upload my portfolio.

I've tried Dropbox, but it's very slow to watch the tutorials. So I created an account on Amazon (http://aws.amazon.com), and I use the S3 service:

Storage & Content Delivery -> S3 (Scalable Storage in the Cloud)

The tutorials plays very fast, I liked very much.

I like Wix because it's very simple to use, and it meets my needs. 

Amazon uploads only files, not folders. So you have to create the tutorial folder and inside it you create "mobile" and "story_content" folders. After you upload the files of each folder. 

I don't know if there's a simpler way to do this, but I have few tutorials in my portfolio, so it works for me.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.