"Terms and Conditions" Branching

Nov 07, 2013

I'm thinking of a scenario where an individual has to first read and agree to "terms and conditions" before being able to proceed with the actual quiz.  If the individual agrees, then he/she is able to proceed.  On the other hand, if the individual does not agree, then he/she is not able to proceed and he/she is exited.

Is this feasible or possible?

Thanks!

Frank 

6 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Frank and welcome to Heroes! 

You could definitely set this up, as a quiz question - and maybe set it up as a T/F or a multiple choice where the answers are changed to Yes or No. You'll then be able to see the branching for those who answer Yes to the first question slide, and for those who answer No, you may want to branch to a content slide where you inform the user that they need to agree to the Terms and Conditions before proceeding and provide a choice again? 

Here is a tutorial on how to set up branching and feedback in Quizmaker 09, and here are the directions for Quizmaker 13. 

frank delacruz

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for the reply. Yes, that's exactly what I am wanting to do, namely, a content slide where the user is informed that they need to agree to the Terms and Conditions before proceeding.  If they choose NOT to agree, then the Quiz/Presentation exits.  I will check out the links to the tutorials you provided.

Thanks again - Have a GREAT day!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.