Good Marker Pen fonts.

Dec 19, 2013

Anyone got any suggestions?

I've got a few but i'm not happy with how they look. They either look too much like a type font or are too much the other way and are almost illegible.

http://www.dafont.com/search.php?q=marker+pen

The fonts on the link above. the 1st one is almost illegible and the 2nd is only in capital letters.

There is a 'Marking Pen' font on Articulate but i think it looks too much like type.

Anyone got any suggestions?

8 Replies
Diana Myers

Hi Howie!  I'm not sure if you've found a font yet, but I went through the fonts I have installed and pulled together a few mixed case and upppercase fonts you might be able to use.  I put them in the attached PDF (hope it's attached

I also attached them as a PDF (below).   I know I found several of them on the Google Fonts site, but if you have any trouble finding those I inlcuded, please let me know and I'll help you track it down. 

Happy New Year!

Diana

OWEN HOLT

Diana Myers said:

Hi Howie!  I'm not sure if you've found a font yet, but I went through the fonts I have installed and pulled together a few mixed case and upppercase fonts you might be able to use.  I put them in the attached PDF (hope it's attached

I also attached them as a PDF (below).   I know I found several of them on the Google Fonts site, but if you have any trouble finding those I inlcuded, please let me know and I'll help you track it down. 

Happy New Year!

Diana

Great fonts. Thanks for posting the samples. Very helpful to see them.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.