Friday Freebie

Aug 15, 2014

Over the last couple weeks, I've needed image ideas for a project I'm working on, so I've been toodling around using Bing and Google to search for inspiration. After finding some ideas, I've created my own images in PowerPoint, and then inserted them into my Storyline slides.

Not sure if they'll resonate out of context, but thought I'd throw them up here in case anyone can use them. And if you have have suggestions for improvements, I'd love to hear them.

I'm attaching the PowerPoint slide so y'all can modify them any which way. Heads up: most of them are grouped.

Have a good weekend!

5 Replies
Adele Sommers

Rebecca, this is a great collection that could turn out to be very handy for all kinds of productions! Thank you so much for generously sharing the fruits of your graphics "staging area" with the community. I often find myself designing traffic signs when I can't seem to put my finger on what I need anywhere else, and I've done the same with some of the other objects you've created. But you've helped solve that problem for me!

Thanks again, and have a great weekend,

Adele

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.