Last Post Replies
Sarah Bezanson
I'm fairly new to Articulate 360 and having trouble with Peek. After etting my frame to capture what I want, I create a video to walk my learners through using certain...
1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Nancy Dome
In Peek 360, I'm recording a Rise course with audio narration, the Rise course has a video within it, how do I get Peek to record the video audio?
1 year ago
By Jose Tansengco
Miriam  Cardenas
Hi there! I am trying to use peek on my Windows computer but i notice that the box that shows what exactly I am trying to record does not match what is actually being ...
1 year ago
By Ron Price
Tim St. Clair
When Peek360 asks to record the screen, it will only list windows on the primary screen. It won't list windows that are on my second screen. I want to record the full ...
1 year ago
By John Morgan
Carole Pedersen
When playing back videos the mouse pointer is not in sync - can i disable showing the mouse pointer?
over 1 year ago
By Ron Price
Michael Thomas
Hi! When screencasting using Peek the audio keeps dropping out and is often garbled. Tested this now on two separate computers with different headsets.
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Stephen Lambrick
I have a fairly well specified Windows 10 Pro PC and have only recently started using Articulate, I cannot get Peek to load or run at all. The Icon appears in the syst...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Silvia Milanova
Hi all, When I record my full screen, the audio is super choppy, cutting in and out. The quality is very poor. Also, the screen "jumps" when I preview the recording&nb...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Alicia Anaya
I have an issue when I´m trying to resize the area to record from left or right the vertical line of the size moved very quick almost to the center of the arrows in th...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Aldo Canlas
Hello, After taking a screen recording using Peek 360 I receive the 'Upload your recording' window but am unable to preview the recording. When trying to click play on...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Silva Carver
I've used all of the Articulate 360 tool for a couple of years and love Peek. However, I've just got a new work laptop and now when I screen record using peek it looks...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
walder peaky
Hello, I am brand new to Articulate 360. The purpose of this post is to gather feedback and recommendations about the size of a custom template. Currently, I'm working...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Meghan Winters
I'm wondering if Peek is able to record video of me (not my screen) going through a presentation with different highlights coming on the screen simultaneously. &n...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Amy Hengst
Long time Storyline/Rise user, first time Peek user. I could have sworn that my first Peek test video showed an animation at each mouse click with a round circle where...
over 1 year ago
By Amy Hengst
Timothy Johnson
Are there any updates? We've just invested in a license for this suite of products. It seems to me that having the ability to record system audio is such a basic featu...
over 1 year ago
By John Morgan
Margaret Constantine
I often need to have people record their screen to add to a course in Rise 360. I there a way to share access to Peek 360 to allow them to record their screen? If not ...
over 1 year ago
By Matthias Platz
Signe Danler
I am trying to record a quick tutorial with Peek. The video part is fine, but it is not recording audio. I have a mic hooked up to my PC, and have tested it - it is wo...
over 1 year ago
By Luciana Piazza
Leo Rosswill
I want to record a webcast using Peek but background noise (footsteps, phone calls, etc) get on the recording through the microphone. How can I record what is be...
over 1 year ago
By Tom Kuhlmann
amy fletcher
I'm having the same problem that lots of others have had and that I notice has been a bug for at least two years! C'mon Articulate! Time to find a solution. Peek was w...
over 1 year ago
By Kelly Auner
Shari Brewer
Hi, community! I opened Peek 360 for the first time in awhile, and it opens just as a heading in the task bar - see the pic I uploaded. When I click on the settings ic...
almost 2 years ago
By Shari Brewer