Animation by First Level Paragraph

Jul 14, 2012

Hi,

Animation by first level paragraph is all very good, but is there any way to control when these animations happen?

I want to have the animation synched to voiceover, as looks like the only way is by breaking it into individual text boxes, which sort of defeats the purpose...

Have I missed something?

Bruce

7 Replies
David Anderson

Hehe, no problem. Tom introduced it in one of his getting started tutorials, but you're right that it's not something a lot of us are using. I think that's more a result of how we're using Storyline to create more interactive projects than animated presentations. But it's very cool to know we can do both in Storyline. One note: first level paragraph animating won't work when text is part of a shape

Bart Collart

OK David, I'll bite! I've been having some trouble with the first level paragraph feature as well. I have a client that wants morer interactivity and a provided storyboard which calls for an animated sequence of bulleted text.

Can you point to any examples of how this type of screen might be handled in a more interactive/fun way using Storyline?

Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.